Author Topic: Zay's HALT: !! FIRST LEVEL ART DONE !!  (Read 57126 times)

some character design brainstorms and doodles i never posted

some character design brainstorms and doodles i never posted

when eyeballs attack

Your more serious style, In my opinion? is way better then the style you've been presenting for the past few years. either this being a new step into your style. or just something i haven't seen. i can't wait to see more!

thanks NaPulse! means a lot!

also i've been doing the more serious style for about two months, plus a cleaner cartoon style and one around the middle.

so for english class the teacher decided to have us make a comic strip presenting a "Catch-22" situation from the book we're reading (of the same name). It's basically a no win situation with a paradox, and she let us do our own situation in the comic. also this is probably the first comic i've ever done

here's mine

kinda rushed the borders, coloring and text bubbles since i was running out of time.

perspective seems wonky, looks good otherwise.

SO for a bit I'm gonna be drawing cartoon characters from TV shows, mostly from Steven Universe 'cause I've always thought that art style's kinda complicated so it'd be a good challenge

here's Peridot from said show!

more SU characters to come. recommend me characters to draw!

Draw Ruby, Sapphire, and Garnet

Also, Steven, Connie and Stevonnie

i saw 'other cartoon characters' and instantly knew it was gonna be Steven Universe
nice peridot btw

yippee pearl

i'll do garnet with ruby and sapphire next

new avatar yee

im practicing a cleaner lineart style and variety in line widths

did she find cocaine

new character design! i think i'm going to start making official portraits of my latest characters