Is Ekko OP?

Absolutely.
Yes.
He's strong.
Maybe.
No.
Definitely not.
He's weak.

Author Topic: (]League of Legends[) - Ekko released!  (Read 158356 times)

I'll guide you. Some champs are worse at jungling and some champs are better, for example I tried nasus 2 times and I couldnt do the basic route.

my setup:

non-sustain (trundle, evelynn, kha, etc. (still very experimental))
krugs-red-raptors (B) -> blue, then gromp or wolves or gank. depends alot.
or
gromp-blue-wolves (B) ->red then raptors or krugs or gank. depends too
(i havent tried this method yet)

sustain (warwick, maybe heca, NOT NASUS)
krugs-red-raptors-blue-> and so far. depends if the jungler needs lvl 6 to become efficient, for example fiddle or warwick.

what ive heard that ww and the others can start red and go straight to blue.

I'll give that a try. What I've been doing is Gromp> Wolves> Red then back and farm more or go straight to gank
(Kha'Zix mostly)

I'll give that a try. What I've been doing is Gromp> Wolves> Red then back and farm more or go straight to gank
(Kha'Zix mostly)

Carry junglers like kha start at krug tho. Krug gives the stun aka offensive bonus and gromp gives the mini thornmail aka def stats.

Try krugs-red-raptors then b.

got my first quadrakill today as pantheon

ffs i played graves in aram and hes so fun so do i get yasuo or graves, i got 5k ip

ffs i played graves in aram and hes so fun so do i get yasuo or graves, i got 5k ip
graves

yasuo is considered trash now iirc (unless if you want to play max windwall yasuo support (lol))

if you are gonna say hes trash at least say why

He's not trash if you know how to play him and/or get fed

Carry junglers like kha start at krug tho. Krug gives the stun aka offensive bonus and gromp gives the mini thornmail aka def stats.

Wouldn't it be better to have red for longer when you're ganking? So wouldn't you do that second?

He's not trash if you know how to play him and/or get fed
literally every champion, this point makes no sense.

he's received so many nerfs it's not even funny. the champ is hard to play in the first place and imo not even that fun. graves is a pretty easy and imo fun character that's a good introduction to the adc role

yasuo also currently holds the lowest winrate (even in diamond at 39%-43%) and has been there for a while.

How so?
well the player and the amount of gold you has definitely affects how good a champion is, but only in one game. he doesn't get fed every game, and especially now when he's been through the nerf grinder so many times in such a short period of time.

of course i love this, i loving hate yasuo and thought he was a bullstuff champ with no place in league since his release

ah ok thanks

Ok question, once you finish your provisional how long does it take to get placed?

Ok question, once you finish your provisional how long does it take to get placed?
It shouldnt take long. Did you play 10 matches?