Is Ekko OP?

Absolutely.
Yes.
He's strong.
Maybe.
No.
Definitely not.
He's weak.

Author Topic: (]League of Legends[) - Ekko released!  (Read 158358 times)

managed to jungle pretty well first time as diana with no leash (2 top, neither of them leashed nor did my mid. teamwork11!!)

w first, start gromp (get the smite bonus), then take sentinel since the mana bonus really isn't worth it imo, wolves, then straight to brambleback, smite should be up by now, then i guess whatever the heck you want to do afterwards.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2014, 07:18:06 PM by Obliviongate20 »

I thought it was the Rift Scuttler
Is it also called the sentinel?

sentinel is blue buff if I am not mistaken

I thought it was the Rift Scuttler
Is it also called the sentinel?
gromp is the wight (big wraith near blue buff, grants damage on being hit smite bonus)
blue sentinel is the ancient golem (blue buff)
wolves are the wolves
raptors are the wraiths
red brambleback is the lizard elder (red buff)
krugs are the golems
rift scuttler is the weird crab thing in the river
« Last Edit: November 23, 2014, 07:17:59 PM by Obliviongate20 »

poacher's knife is super useless (maybe good on shaco but anyone else is horrible unless if they're really good at counterjungling?)

poacher's knife is super useless (maybe good on shaco but anyone else is horrible unless if they're really good at counterjungling?)

Yeah. It doesnt give bonuses from your own jungle what makes it bad compared to rangers trailblazer.

If you ever want to play with someone else in silver, hit me up, I'm currently silver 4 and main jungle, support, and top comfortably.
dawg add me: SiriusBull

dawg add me: SiriusBull
I'll add you in about 10 minutes once I'm home

All credit to surrender@20.
(click on the picture)
« Last Edit: November 24, 2014, 02:55:22 PM by Mocha Furrier »

looks like a void creature that lives in shurima

hopefully a jungler

And thats it. 3/3 accounts in gold. If only I wasn't lazy in the weeks before the end of season 4. Oh well.

One complaint
Why can't they just let the people you're rooting for the in the cinematics survive?