Is Ekko OP?

Absolutely.
Yes.
He's strong.
Maybe.
No.
Definitely not.
He's weak.

Author Topic: (]League of Legends[) - Ekko released!  (Read 160684 times)

If you mute everyone you can still yell and bitch at your teammates but they won't hear it so it's ok
LOL

Fuuuuuck, nice. I wanted Gnar, but I got Shen ;(
I found that just being nice works.
Often, if you act as the mediator, you can pull teams together as well.
Patience will be rewarded, kindness will be repaid.
This so much. Honestly, i've been winning more ranked games from muting the  enemy team and staying positive with my own, but keeping what I say limited to "Nice job", "TP up", "X no sums", "Drag in X","Farm my lane X", etc. That being said, i've never recieved any sort of ban, but I have had low priority queue from DCing once or twice. Also, 6/1/23 as Shen in ranked boys ayyy

I got Wukong. It's not bad . . but I was hoping for a support like Nami.

got zed for mine...

i'm a horrible assassin player

They can still hear even if you mute them.

Don't think so.

I bought rumble last night he's a lot of fun.
Finally beat a darius in lane so thats cool.
(I never beat darius in lane)

They actually can.
Why when someone mutes me do I not see their messages for the rest of the game...
Must be a coincidence they just never talk for the rest of the game lol

After literally forever of sucking with rengo I'm finally getting the hang of this dude and man is it fun.

Why when someone mutes me do I not see their messages for the rest of the game...

After literally forever of sucking with rengo I'm finally getting the hang of this dude and man is it fun.
I had some starfish try to do a rengar adc while I was doing support yasuo. We got stomped.

You don't hear them.
They do hear you.

Mute is one-way, and yes, it is a coincidence. I mute people all the time and then never speak anymore.

holy god runeglaive ezreal..

Could someone walk me through what makes runglaive ez better than normal full ap ez?

Could someone walk me through what makes runglaive ez better than normal full ap ez?
i think it's cause your attacks get converted to magical damage

It's mostly the glitch (which will be fixed next patch) that now your Q applies luden's echo.