Author Topic: FFXIV  (Read 1917 times)

there's a few topics. but none are active.

who all was still playing. we have tails and me on server: "cactaur" (reddit preferred)
there were a few on and off again blocklanders with us.

major update within 6(?) hours here. lot of temp players are reactivating for a little fun.
come play with us

I played for some months but come T6-9 my FC was only raiding a couple hours a week and after like 1.5-2 months we only downed t6
And all the friends I joined with quit so I quit too

yes hello still play with tails excited for update must get all the soldiery now

Too cheap and lazy. Maybe someday.

I stopped playing Final Fantasy after FFX, while it was still good.

The only recent FF game I've played was FF7

Before hand I played Crystal Chronicles

Eh

I've thought about starting this game, is it any good?

No it's horrible, Worst 300 hours of my life.

half off on steam today

is it as grindy as FFXI? I remember hearing that it took forever to level and some of the bosses take an insane amount of time to beat

11 was a loving hard game. very very hard. but you werent as encouraged to need to change jobs for any reason. the effort on 1 was enough for the entire game.

on 14 now, not really that much a grind.
at least 2 jobs to max level you can achieve just by completing all the basic quests all around the world. very fast.
xp'ing becomes faster as you have already completed combat jobs, you get xp boost.

end game stuff has daily and weekly limits. and a large dungeon/raid wont take more then 20-30 minutes. 40 if you all suck and die a lot lol.

i actually miss 11 ; ; an mmo like that weeded out the children, and the remaining players were all mature adults. it really was the glory days of mmorpg's lol

11 was a loving hard game. very very hard. but you werent as encouraged to need to change jobs for any reason. the effort on 1 was enough for the entire game.

on 14 now, not really that much a grind.
at least 2 jobs to max level you can achieve just by completing all the basic quests all around the world. very fast.
xp'ing becomes faster as you have already completed combat jobs, you get xp boost.

end game stuff has daily and weekly limits. and a large dungeon/raid wont take more then 20-30 minutes. 40 if you all suck and die a lot lol.

i actually miss 11 ; ; an mmo like that weeded out the children, and the remaining players were all mature adults. it really was the glory days of mmorpg's lol

Well, i heard all about 11 from my uncle, which has been playing it for about 10 years now i think. I was a bit younger though so i didnt have the money to play it, but now that im older, I kidna debated on it, but i need to get life all sorted out before putting my time into something like that.

But yeah, looked it up and FFXI has (or were) superbosses, one was Pandemonium Warden, which i heard about a while ago which actually kinda made me stay away from the game, aside from the insane time to level.

Makes me wonder if Square Enix had FFXI on the mind when they made FFXII because FFXII has multiple bosses that have the highest Health:Max damage of any single player FF game, the biggest being Yaizmat at 50M+ hp and reduces the max damage down to 4500 halfway through.
Also, 2 of them allow you to leave to recover, possibly to account for the damage cap and the fact that its single player.

Idk, if either game is still alive when I get life sorted out, i will most definitely pick them up, just right now I need to focus on graduating and other stuff.