Author Topic: Binding Of Isaac: Rebirth Megathread: Rebirth coming to N3DS and Wii U!  (Read 129204 times)

Why is sissy longlegs so cute
also 900000th post
dont even tempt me to dump all the sissy longlegs x dark bum art here

dont even attempt to dump all the sissy longlegs x dark bum art here

cool eden run: ipecac + eve's eye shadow + magic mushroom + guppy (flies 3 hit isaac etc)

i mean none of it is NSFW
unless the bulk of it is on paheal and not the subreddit

i mean none of it is NSFW
unless the bulk of it is on paheal and not the subreddit
what

how

do you take a small sad dark thing with horns
and a blue spider with the only way to identify it's gender by the 'sissy' and how it craps out spiders

and make it nsfw

how does that happen

oblivion, maybe you didn't know this, but right now you're on the internet

Wow, I got the Book of Revelations in my first item room, rolled with it the whole game just to get 4 Meat Cubes for the first time, then I got Mr. Fred on Womb I

forget Mr. Fred

better than getting conquest.

i got both of the cube achievements ages ago without BoR :)

Beat heart with brimstone,ludvico or whatever technique,robes,20/20,more junk.
I destroyed the heart in under 30 seconds.

Just got Dark Boy by accident

I guess having Infestation 2, the Guppy transformation, and Technology before I got there was a little overkill, everything just kinda died when I entered a room

Unfortunately I took like 1-2 hits on each floor afterwards because I was actually thinking about it so I didn't get the other ones, though I guess that time will come when I finally start playing the Lost

Guys I looked up OP seeds,completed mom's heart and went down devil room hatch.
What's a Sheol?
Why is it spoopy?
What is the boss?
I have pyromaniac,3 hp with that baby that converts health to soul hearts,gimpy,robes,brimstone,something that made my brimstone zig zag-like

Guys I looked up OP seeds,completed mom's heart and went down devil room hatch.
What's a Sheol?
Why is it spoopy?
What is the boss?
I have pyromaniac,3 hp with that baby that converts health to soul hearts,gimpy,robes,brimstone,something that made my brimstone zig zag-like
cough