Author Topic: If you could remove one thing from existance, what would it be.  (Read 14053 times)

Well... Those annoying college requirements like "You must take 9 art classes to transfer to our school if you want a degree in advanced plumbing." There are also the final bosses that plot to take over the world...

I'd remove all sociopaths.
Why not just the thing that makes them socio paths?

i'd get rid of having to bleed from my vagina monthly. that or loveism.

Rule 34.

No, seriously. I don't understand the love appeal by depicting a game character naked/etc.

It's just odd.

all those who oppose me

Rule 34.
No, seriously. I don't understand the love appeal by depicting a game character naked/etc.
It's just odd.
You might better understand the idea of love appeal when your balls drop.

ppl who can't be happy
like forget okay get the forget out of here w/ your negativity
(no i don't mean depressed ppl, i mean people who just don't give a stuff, can't be bothered to say hello, goodbye, thank you, are incredibly anti social, etc)

Hatred, condesending-ness, douchebaggery, whatever it's called

ppl who can't be happy
like forget okay get the forget out of here w/ your negativity
(no i don't mean depressed ppl, i mean people who just don't give a stuff, can't be bothered to say hello, goodbye, thank you, are incredibly anti social, etc)
You're incredibly close minded.

You might better understand the idea of love appeal when your balls drop.

This was more of a personal preference kind of deal.

Trust me, I do have my own loveual preferences, but video-game characters are not one of them.

So this post isn't useless, I'll go again.

Micro-transactions. All of them. forget you, EA.!

but video-game characters are not one of them.
That is so broad and stupid that you clearly don't even know what you're saying.

That is so broad and stupid that you clearly don't even know what you're saying.

You think I'm not serious?

I seriously find every single rule 34 of a video-game character(s) stupid.

I'm not lying.

It's the idea that someone thought of putting a character from a made up interactive game into a love fantasy is just depressing and low, in my opinion.

Third time's the charm.

Getting rid of diseases would be pretty cool, if a bit lame of a thing to wish for.