Poll

-

-
0 (0%)
-
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Glass' Blockland Servers [CLOSED TEMPORARILY - Check Page 57]  (Read 78714 times)

Wouldn't fit my game, which aims for realistic type warfare.
I know it isn't your fault, but that's a really bold statement compares to what the server is actually like. Nobody teams, use tactics or anything like that. its total chaos 90% of the time.

I know it isn't your fault, but that's a really bold statement compares to what the server is actually like. Nobody teams, use tactics or anything like that. its total chaos 90% of the time.
Except it's not, you just complain because you pick fights then get raped. You complained for like, a whole hour about being killed when in reality you made a small base that stood zero chance, and gave up every time you started something.

I once made a very good base, and had a very good team. Some starfishs picked fights with us and we "raped" them.

That's a really bold statement to say that about a server you know nothing about.