Author Topic: MyCreativeName - Unprovoked flaming and stuffty attitude towards Flatflyer  (Read 20032 times)

who said it was the end

apparently me not knowing what you know

what do you know that i don't know

tell me

seems in creative's absence reson has been trying to fill the void of "flatflyer follower"

From the "If you could meet one forumer" thread:
Flatflyer, specifically for the purpose of murdering it.

I feel like quite a few of you are going to end up a few years from now as actual stalkers with restraining orders in the near future.

From the "If you could meet one forumer" thread:

I feel like quite a few of you are going to end up a few years from now as actual stalkers with restraining orders in the near future.

because how i act on the forums perfectly represents my real thoughts

I'd say that's pretty fair considering people can't read other people's thoughts or personalities through their monitors and thus can only judge a person through their text

So what you said abut Flatflyer made it seem suspicious as to whether or not you've also got a stalker attitude towards him

I'd say that's pretty fair considering people can't read other people's thoughts or personalities through their monitors and thus can only judge a person through their text

So what you said abut Flatflyer made it seem suspicious as to whether or not you've also got a stalker attitude towards him

please

i'd stalk nothing in real life other than women

:cookieMonster:

Of course it does. You are obviously thinking about it so it represents you. You just joked about murdering a person who didn't even post in the thread before you. Shows regardless o what the situation Flat is on your mind.

Don't want to be judged on how you act here, don't act like a richard. Not that hard to figure out.

Of course it does. You are obviously thinking about it so it represents you. You just joked about murdering a person who didn't even post in the thread before you. Shows regardless o what the situation Flat is on your mind.

Don't want to be judged on how you act here, don't act like a richard. Not that hard to figure out.

you're right

flatflyer is a worthwhile human being birdkin who does not deserve any flak for his outlooks or actions

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: November 19, 2014, 02:26:13 AM by Badspot »

you're right

flatflyer is a worthwhile human being birdkin who does not deserve any flak for his outlooks or actions
can you go three posts without being a passive-aggressive (or outright aggressive) douche?

can you go three posts without being a passive-aggressive (or outright aggressive) douche?
he's probably gonna have to make another apology thread lol

you're right

Okay, then tell me how what he does effects you. I'm being serious, I don't follow him around like you do. Are his beliefs disrupting your day in any way? And can this problem be solved by you not stalking him so often? I feel like the only reason they bother you is because you read all his posts.

Why should he receive flak? I'm sorry, I was under the impression we are a modern loving society that is allowed to be interested in our own things. Sure, some are stranger then others, but point still stands.

I guess if he deserves flak for his beliefs, you deserve flak for being such an unpleasant stalker and harassing him. And you deserve more flak then him. Sure, his beliefs are odd, but he doesn't follow you around shoving them in your face. You however, bash him every chance you get. He may have odd beliefs, but I will take a decent person with odd beliefs over an immature stalker harassing people anyday. Time to grow up kid.

Creative already got banned for being a little stuff, and I would place bets if you keep it up you are next on the chopping block.

you can't reason with reson

Okay, then tell me how what he does effects you. I'm being serious, I don't follow him around like you do. Are his beliefs disrupting your day in any way? And can this problem be solved by you not stalking him so often? I feel like the only reason they bother you is because you read all his posts.

Why should he receive flak? I'm sorry, I was under the impression we are a modern loving society that is allowed to be interested in our own things. Sure, some are stranger then others, but point still stands.

I guess if he deserves flak for his beliefs, you deserve flak for being such an unpleasant stalker and harassing him. And you deserve more flak then him. Sure, his beliefs are odd, but he doesn't follow you around shoving them in your face. You however, bash him every chance you get. He may have odd beliefs, but I will take a decent person with odd beliefs over an immature stalker harassing people anyday. Time to grow up kid.

Creative already got banned for being a little stuff, and I would place bets if you keep it up you are next on the chopping block.

your name fits you very well