Bushido is acting very childish

Author Topic: Bushido is acting very childish  (Read 16349 times)

bim, forget off with this "i did nothing" attitude

i don't know why you feel the urge to go and forget with servers and make yourself look like the good guy all of the time, it's just not right.

+1 to Bushido. No support for this drama. Bim you're a loving tard, learn how to play without actively trying to piss off the playerbase.

I was unmuted and then remuted shortly after, presumably for not responding to the unmute. He unmuted me again, so I put the happy emoticon. I was then permanently banned.

Besides, why is taunting not allowed? What is this, the "for fun" mode of Smash 4?

Besides, why is taunting not allowed? What is this, the "for fun" mode of Smash 4?

why are you trying to justify your douchebaggery?

so people dont get upset at each other over a game for kids even though its played by adults now

Bushido is a tool, but he's just one admin on one server.  I've started a policy of blacklisting Bushido/Zix and everyone they associates with via an online list that multiple servers check against upon their joining.  If they're on it, they get auto-perma'd on the spot.  They have decided to be stubborn and not acknowledge their wrongs, so I am going to make life difficult for them.  I'll be hosting my own randomizer DM when I finish making the mod.  Also I'm not going to reply to any no-name 12 year old forumers that think they're cheeky and actually have a say in the matter.

Bushido is a tool, but he's just one admin on one server.  I've started a policy of blacklisting Bushido/Zix and everyone they associates with via an online list that multiple servers check against upon their joining.  If they're on it, they get auto-perma'd on the spot.  They have decided to be stubborn and not acknowledge their wrongs, so I am going to make life difficult for them.  I'll be hosting my own randomizer DM when I finish making the mod.  Also I'm not going to reply to any no-name 12 year old forumers that think they're cheeky and actually have a say in the matter.
I know I'm far from the peacemaker, but uh... come the forget on.

You both go to the extreme on very simple things, but this is over the loving top.  I don't know Zix, but as stubborn and self righteous Bushido is, he's far from anyone deserving of this.

I know I'm far from the peacemaker, but uh... come the forget on.

You both go to the extreme on very simple things, but this is over the loving top.  I don't know Zix, but as stubborn and self righteous Bushido is, he's far from anyone deserving of this.
Bushido banned me, won't provide prior examples, and then resorts to petty insults towards me over it.  Bushido deserves it. 

Zix supports him, won't even communicate with me.  Zix deserves it.

you're talking about forumers acting 12 when you're sitting here threatening a guy and his friends with your little "blacklisting" activity, as well as making your own randomizer DM to rival the current one up at the moment because bushido resides there. who's really acting 12 here?

you act like you and your friends are perfect, how many dramas have you and your administration had again?

grow up.

If they're on it, they get auto-perma'd on the spot.
wow you're so much better
you're so mature
you're way better than these people
grow the forget up

Bushido is a tool,
And you're just as so.

I've started a policy of blacklisting Bushido/Zix and everyone they associates with via an online list that multiple servers check against upon their joining.
So you're going to ban everyone on their servers? Yeah, you're like the farlands on a entrepreneur le. If that entrepreneur le pops, all hell breaks loose.

They have decided to be stubborn and not acknowledge their wrongs, so I am going to make life difficult for them.
It seems more like you're just pissed off that they banned you for having such a bad rep.

I'll be hosting my own randomizer DM when I finish making the mod.
You remind me of EA. Always taking others' games.

Also I'm not going to reply to any no-name 12 year old forumers that think they're cheeky and actually have a say in the matter.

Like he said, nameless.

I think that's why I like him so much
it always cracks me up
Ok but if we replace Bushido with Tezuni in this situation you all would bandwagon rape him to no return. Bushido has clearly abused his admin in both incident, giving no real reason besides the excuse that they're both problem users, What a loving load of bullstuff lol.

You did the same exact thing, Raven.

looking at the full story, bim was being pretty instigatory

but i still think you're condescending and petty, bushi. like, some of the loving arguments you cause, god damn.