you nostalgia you lose v1990

Author Topic: you nostalgia you lose v1990  (Read 243012 times)

Did you guys play with these?

hey guys remember that game burger brown's big adventure for the xbox that was pretty cool right where you would attack dinosawurs with a croissant and eat bagles like a guy that like baglse

i also liked the game where i t ismulates drinking milk by making you pur milk into a jug and then you can drink from the jug adn get points in game for it

i liked as well the show called sonic w/e it was where three was a blue hedgehog and he did thigs

i was ofended to they deintfdt hurt anyone eacxcept the grass on their feet

Lucky for you, the game is extreme dirt cheap these days. I got the game for the PS2 brand new for 2 bucks just because of how low in demand it is. Also it's on steam for 5 bucks.

Does anybody remember any of the demo discs they had for special promotions and magazines the PS1 back in the day?
Mostly the one I specifically remember is the Pizza Hut Demo Disc:

I remember having my cousins over in my house eating pizza's and playing Tony Hawk Pro Skater in my brother's bedroom. The disc had about five demos of upcoming games at the time and it would usually come with your pizza order and there was a contest with it too. Good times, it's a shame companies/magizines don't really do this kind of stuff anymore.

DUDE OMG YES! I had that green disc too but I don't know what happened to it :''''''( I miss Tony Hawk gosh I lost sooooo freaking hard.

I still have the blue disc and was freaking playing it today, no lies. It has demos for Tetris, Spyro 2: Riptos Rage, Gran Turismo 2, a trailer for Tomb Raider (The Last Revelation iirc), and Sled Storm.

img heavy + page stretch

all 5 cards = rip

hot af

bionicle time

Man, I remember this movie. The kid's name is Hogarth

Super ultra mega nostalgia

I didn't have a lot of fancy buildings and animals but I had a huge mess of tracks. When I was older they were stored it the garage and got moldy so we threw em out :(

Super ultra mega nostalgia

I didn't have a lot of fancy buildings and animals but I had a huge mess of tracks. When I was older they were stored it the garage and got moldy so we threw em out :(
ARE YOU stuffTING ME
I HAD THIS EXACT SET