Author Topic: Ravencroft makes mistake: Bans innocent Blocklander, oplo123  (Read 11113 times)

Hello everyone.

Today I would like to inform you that a mistake has been made.

That mistake was perma banning an accussed "Hacker" off Wrapperup's randomizer DM

Now we all know Ravencroft as a nice and well known server hoster (Basketball etc.) Now, I have nothing against Raven, but today was just unfair.

g auggie accused oplo123 of hacks when he killed him in the beggining of the round, people began to question this because he is a good shot.

Ravencroft told him to press f5 and take a screenshot and send it to him, when he did, he banned him.

I began to ask why he banned him, he said aimbot, flat out lies

I asked for proof...

The response was a 60 min ban saying:

Stop being a pest

I am not trying to start a flame war, and I really have nothing for Raven but I am just putting it out there:

Ravencroft lies!

I like Raven, but thats just wrong. Banning someone for being good? Thats just rude.

Zix needs to be back

and this needs to stop

Khain and I suspected oplo of using blhack.dll, so we decided to test him to see if he actually was using it. This is the image oplo took when I asked him to take a screenshot to prove he wasn't using the hack.

As you might have noticed, he used f5 to hide names and his crosshair and there is no reason for doing this in a deathmatch server. At this point it was pretty obvious he used f5 to hide the health bar, ESP and turn off the aimbot on blhack, so I banned him.

Bot24 also helped my case with some terrible excuses:

Nice work on his age

Khain and I suspected oplo of using blhack.dll, so we decided to test him to see if he actually was using it. This is the image oplo took when I asked him to take a screenshot to prove he wasn't using the hack.

As you might have noticed, he used f5 to hide names and his crosshair and there is no reason for doing this in a deathmatch server. At this point it was pretty obvious he used f5 to hide the health bar, ESP and turn off the aimbot on blhack, so I banned him.

Bot24 also helped my case with some terrible excuses:

Nice work on his age

Sorry I am just a little up in the moment. I also like how you cut out the other parts too, that lead into that conversation

Let me tell you what really happened..

Me and oplo go on skype

Tell each other where other people are

and yeah

He just pressed f5 and took the picture

and im sorry I use skype

f5 doesn't take pictures. That's your fourth different excuse as to why he pressed f5.

f5 doesn't take pictures. That's your fourth different excuse as to why he pressed f5.

He did not take the picture with f5 silly

This is also just a big misunderstanding:

Oplo (Matt) does not know how to take a screenshot

As he was messing with the f1 f2 etc. buttons, he pressed f5 then found it to take the screen shot

We are sorry for skype and the misunderstanding

here's an extra bit of infromation: oplo does seem to have inhuman aim at times, and honestly it wouldn't be too surprising if he was using an aimbot

here's an extra bit of infromation: oplo does seem to have inhuman aim at times, and honestly it wouldn't be too surprising if he was using an aimbot

I remember you saying that on the server

I am happy to let you know he is not part of FaZe m8

but really, he's good

thanks for point that out  :cookie:

He did not take the picture with f5 silly

This is also just a big misunderstanding:

Oplo (Matt) does not know how to take a screenshot

As he was messing with the f1 f2 etc. buttons, he pressed f5 then found it to take the screen shot

We are sorry for skype and the misunderstanding

one of these things tells you not to do something you did

Sorry I am just a little up in the moment. I also like how you cut out the other parts too, that lead into that conversation
Let me tell you what really happened..
Me and oplo go on skype
Tell each other where other people are
and yeah
He just pressed f5 and took the picture
and im sorry I use skype

Not any better than wallhacking.

Yeah, we are sorry
"we"

Who are you to him anyways? You sure are fighting hard for him. Are you a good friend of his?

"we"

Who are you to him anyways? You sure are fighting hard for him. Are you a good friend of his?
This. Why doesn't oplo post for himself?

"we"

We have known each other along time, since birth

He is making an account for the forums as I speak

So what is the end of this man