Author Topic: chlorine gas attack targetted at warmongering furry convention  (Read 31798 times)

cue thread being moved to drama by badspot

jesus christ, betting it was somebody from 4chan.
Yes, because all people on 4chan would actually go out and do something like this
fyi there are furries on 4chan
4chan wouldn't do that
they're all too fat to do anything
cue thread being moved to drama by badspot
the only conflict is with maxx

One is an attempted Flash Mob, another is stopping crime.
one is successful Flash Mob and the other is unsuccessful Flash Mob

i could say the same about multiple people here telling new users to "go kill themselves" and that they should "eat their stuff and die"
[citation needed]

but i didn't. if getting banned from an online loving forum is your definition of "winning" then you live a sad existance.
isn't spending 10 dollars to go back onto a forum where multiple people find your actions malicious a sign of living a sad existence?

the only conflict is with maxx
and creative and camel are having an all out battle

can't they just settle it in smash?

Did you go with surburb again headcrabzombie?

one is successful Flash Mob and the other is unsuccessful Flash Mob
Explain to me how Flash Mob in general is fine, attempted or not.

isn't spending 10 dollars to go back onto a forum where multiple people find your actions malicious a sign of living a sad existence?
and creative and camel are having an all out battle

can't they just settle it in smash?

i didn't spend jack stuff.

also, smash sounds fun. camel, pm me your 3ds code if you have juan

i could say the same about multiple people here telling new users to "go kill themselves" and that they should "eat their stuff and die"
source please?

Damn, this was used in ww1 as a chemical weapon

Damn, this was used in ww1 as a chemical weapon

it was a jar full of powdered bleach and water thrown onto a stairwell ._.

Seriously what is there that's good/funny about people getting gassed?

well. im indifferent about most things. people i straight up dont like, i dont care about.
go bleed your heart out for all of humanity. feelings mean jack stuff anyways.

Please quote this entire thing in the op, not just the picture and a stuffty paraphrasing, your current edit made it sounds even worse than it did before

I'm there right now, it wasn't a gas leak, it's being blown way out of proportion. It was just powdered bleach spill. Likely sometime was mad at someone else, and wanted to ruin their room party (drama like this happens in any conventions) but went way too far

"It seems like they filled a glass jar with it, some water or something, and threw it down stairs"

What actually happened was so mild that people are already joking about it. I'm watching a fursuit game competition right now, and one of the teams is named "team chlorine gas"