Author Topic: chlorine gas attack targetted at warmongering furry convention  (Read 32001 times)

i could care less if you quoted it really.
If you could care less, why did you remove it in the first place?

Afraid you'll be banned for trolling, or just being an outright moron?

once again i accidentally turn the topic on myself for expressing my own opinions.
whatever then.
if by "expressing my own opinions" you mean "openly insulting a group of people and telling them they should all die" then yes, that did happen

gotta love how every time maxx loses an argument he tries to delete everything even though people quoted him and will use it against him

then why did you remove it?

maxx just stop loving posting already

Should I keep reposting this for newcomers to the thread until op edits it in?

Put this in op please

I'm there right now, it wasn't a gas leak, it's being blown way out of proportion. It was just powdered bleach spill. Likely sometime was mad at someone else, and wanted to run their room party (drama like this happens in any conventions) but went way too far

"It seems like they filled a glass jar with it, some water or something, and threw it down stairs"

What actually happened was so mild that people are already joking about it. I'm watching a fursuit game competition right now, and one of the teams is named "team chlorine gas"

being maxx is worse than being a furry

If you could care less, why did you remove it in the first place?

Afraid you'll be banned for trolling, or just being an outright moron?

see
he could care less, which means he actually cares very much is why he removed it

I'm saying how you got all asshurt about the cop getting off and then turned around and acted like this is all fine.
well one is racism and police brutality resulting in many deaths and one is somebody trying and failing to kill people who choose to wear an animal suit and meet up with other people in animal suits

one is more important than the other

maybe because they're the biggest embarrassment of the human species and makes us look like total loving wrecks as americans, and they spread their stuff everywhere and annoy people with it. for example, remember when vincenttheguy used to brag about his internet identity as some stuffty fox and paid 100-300 dollars for a painting of him and his fictional gay boyfriend? they make us look terrible, hell i stuff you not japan/china even looks more professional than us right now. furries fap to some drawing that they imagined in their head. they deserved it.
everyone has right to their own opinion, i didnt come here to attack you, i came here to debate and make my thoughts fly out of my head on the situation. back on topic;i think some people cant handle when they have to deal with the thought that 30,000+ people that dress up in a fictional costume and waltz into a gay orgy, sure im going to look portrayed as a terrible human being that finds homoloveuality and people dressed up in animal costumes terrifyingly disgusting, but everyone can have their own thoughts. im pretty sure if you wanted a cancer to not be leaked because of how disgustingly annoying and overused it is, you wouldn't want it to exist at all really. for example: selfies.
same, but i find it funny because of the fact that they go to some stuffty convention to stare at drawings of people they aren't every year, its like being confused of your loveuality. except furries are 1000 times worse in some people's eyes, so it makes it funny to them.

Should I keep reposting this until op edits it in?

OP please add this, it is pretty important.

well one is racism and police brutality resulting in many deaths and one is somebody trying and failing to kill people who choose to wear an animal suit and meet up with other people in animal suits

one is more important than the other
One is an attempted Flash Mob, another is stopping crime.

Attacking people and wishing they were dead is expressing your opinion?

God damn you're one forgeted up piece of stuff.
i could say the same about multiple people here telling new users to "go kill themselves" and that they should "eat their stuff and die"
i never meant to say that i wanted them dead but i guess i could add this to "the book of forgetups" because of me saying something the wrong way  :cookieMonster:
gotta love how every time maxx loses an argument he tries to delete everything even though people quoted him and will use it against him
then why did you remove it?
because i didnt really want it there anymore
you know when your parents said "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it?"
those aren't meaningless words, try it for once.
haven't really had my parents say that but alright

this'll be the last post i make in this topic

jesus christ, betting it was somebody from 4chan.
4chan wouldn't do that

did tho
but i didn't. if getting banned from an online loving forum is your definition of "winning" then you live a sad existance.
has a lil bit to do with it
sorry camel, i didn't gas the furries this time, try again next year
usually gettin perma'd doesn't constitute as a win but do you brosef
he surrendered before the drama, therefore i was not banned, therefore thats a win. i didn't spend 5 bucks even after my ban, got gifted a key.

now are you going to respond and further attempt to derail the thread even when i wasnt adressing you or are you going to discuss the topic at hand?

OP please add this, it is pretty important.
For now, could one of the first page posters (the earlier in the page, the better) edit in their post?