Author Topic: chlorine gas attack targetted at warmongering furry convention  (Read 31800 times)

"They're human beings that breathe the same air that I do, but they are part of an internet subculture that I find weird. I'm so conflicted."

Seriously what is there that's good/funny about people getting gassed?

um you're forry your opinion is biosed

Someone's doing God's work here.
dont you post a ton on the furry thread

Like seriously,  you're just making an ass of yourself here lol

as weird as the furry fandom is, they're still people
it's still bad
take this into perspective
you're some kid who likes _____. you went to a convention about _____, and then _____con gets gassed with you in it.
people end up laughing about your near death experience.

did anyone actually die or did they just get hospitalized

did anyone actually die or did they just get hospitalized
if they die they will literally yiff in hell

people end up laughing about your near death experience.

Ok I admit my response was pretty rude, and I apologize. I really find this bizarre.

Riddler 2.0 confirmed to dislike furries

if they die they will literally yiff in hell
Biblically Satan forgeted a Jackle which is an animal so I'd imagine they'd get a special V.I.P. section.

« Last Edit: December 07, 2014, 05:09:21 PM by Maxxi »

even though they're weird people they're still people

maybe because they're the biggest embarrassment of the human species and makes us look like total loving wrecks as americans, and they spread their stuff everywhere and annoy people with it. for example, remember when vincenttheguy used to brag about his internet identity as some stuffty fox and paid 100-300 dollars for a painting of him and his fictional gay boyfriend? they make us look terrible, hell i stuff you not japan/china even looks more professional than us right now. furries fap to some drawing that they imagined in their head. they deserved it.
everyone has right to their own opinion, i didnt come here to attack you, i came here to debate and make my thoughts fly out of my head on the situation. back on topic;i think some people cant handle when they have to deal with the thought that 30,000+ people that dress up in a fictional costume and waltz into a gay orgy, sure im going to look portrayed as a terrible human being that finds homoloveuality and people dressed up in animal costumes terrifyingly disgusting, but everyone can have their own thoughts. im pretty sure if you wanted a cancer to not be leaked because of how disgustingly annoying and overused it is, you wouldn't want it to exist at all really. for example: selfies.
same, but i find it funny because of the fact that they go to some stuffty convention to stare at drawings of people they aren't every year, its like being confused of your loveuality. except furries are 1000 times worse in some people's eyes, so it makes it funny to them.
this is the most stereotypical thing ive ever read holy stuff lol

why does the weird stuff happen around chicago.

this is in the o'hare area, close enough is where dashcon took place.

(chicago local here lmao)

maybe because they're the biggest embarrassment of the human species and makes us look like total loving wrecks as americans, and they spread their stuff everywhere and annoy people with it. for example, remember when vincenttheguy used to brag about his internet identity as some stuffty fox and paid 100-300 dollars for a painting of him and his fictional gay boyfriend? they make us look terrible, hell i stuff you not japan/china even looks more professional than us right now. furries fap to some drawing that they imagined in their head. they deserved it.
everyone has right to their own opinion, i didnt come here to attack you, i came here to debate and make my thoughts fly out of my head on the situation. back on topic;i think some people cant handle when they have to deal with the thought that 30,000+ people that dress up in a fictional costume and waltz into a gay orgy, sure im going to look portrayed as a terrible human being that finds homoloveuality and people dressed up in animal costumes terrifyingly disgusting, but everyone can have their own thoughts. im pretty sure if you wanted a cancer to not be leaked because of how disgustingly annoying and overused it is, you wouldn't want it to exist at all really. for example: selfies.
same, but i find it funny because of the fact that they go to some stuffty convention to stare at drawings of people they aren't every year, its like being confused of your loveuality. except furries are 1000 times worse in some people's eyes, so it makes it funny to them.
You can't justify trying to kill them for it no matter how disgusting you find it..