chlorine gas attack targetted at warmongering furry convention

Author Topic: chlorine gas attack targetted at warmongering furry convention  (Read 31599 times)

Maxx if you think people who are open about what they like should be gassed then you should jump off a loving bridge

« Last Edit: December 07, 2014, 04:09:41 PM by kanew2000 »

i feel like maxx has spent his ten dollars now

hey maxx, what do you like?

Wow @ headcrabs pic thingu majig

once again i accidentally turn the topic on myself for expressing my own opinions.
whatever then.

Maxx if you think people who are open about what they like should be gassed then you should jump off a loving bridge

that is massively hypocritical

You have a 2 in your name, get shot.

So do you!

maybe because they're the biggest embarrassment of the human species and makes us look like total loving wrecks as americans, and they spread their stuff everywhere and annoy people with it. for example, remember when vincenttheguy used to brag about his internet identity as some stuffty fox and paid 100-300 dollars for a painting of him and his fictional gay boyfriend? they make us look terrible, hell i stuff you not japan/china even looks more professional than us right now. furries fap to some drawing that they imagined in their head. they deserved it.

Maxx, you are the single biggest embarrassment to the human species.

hey maxx, what do you like?
jewel bags and jerking off even though he doesnt have testosterone

forget it
I want this to remain in one piece. You're not getting out of being such a loving cunt.

maybe because they're the biggest embarrassment of the human species and makes us look like total loving wrecks as americans, and they spread their stuff everywhere and annoy people with it. for example, remember when vincenttheguy used to brag about his internet identity as some stuffty fox and paid 100-300 dollars for a painting of him and his fictional gay boyfriend? they make us look terrible, hell i stuff you not japan/china even looks more professional than us right now. furries fap to some drawing that they imagined in their head. they deserved it.
everyone has right to their own opinion, i didnt come here to attack you, i came here to debate and make my thoughts fly out of my head on the situation. back on topic;i think some people cant handle when they have to deal with the thought that 30,000+ people that dress up in a fictional costume and waltz into a gay orgy, sure im going to look portrayed as a terrible human being that finds homoloveuality and people dressed up in animal costumes terrifyingly disgusting, but everyone can have their own thoughts. im pretty sure if you wanted a cancer to not be leaked because of how disgustingly annoying and overused it is, you wouldn't want it to exist at all really. for example: selfies.
same, but i find it funny because of the fact that they go to some stuffty convention to stare at drawings of people they aren't every year, its like being confused of your loveuality. except furries are 1000 times worse in some people's eyes, so it makes it funny to them.

I want this to remain in one piece. You're not getting out of being such a loving cunt.

i could care less if you quoted it really.

once again i accidentally turn the topic on myself for expressing my own opinions.
whatever then.
Attacking people and wishing they were dead is expressing your opinion?

God damn you're one forgeted up piece of stuff.

thank you

furries didn't "beat" me.
did tho

once again you're sperging out by bringing up an issue that has nothing to do with the topic.
has a lil bit to do with it

and besides, i won because flat surrendered before the drama was even created.
usually gettin perma'd doesn't constitute as a win but do you brosef

whatever then.
you know when your parents said "if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say it?"
those aren't meaningless words, try it for once.