Author Topic: Unfair ban on Aoki's CRP  (Read 6033 times)

Outpact is a good admin even though hes crashed BL servers before.
"Ted Bundy is a pretty cool guy even though he killed and raped people."

Nice logic, busta.

"Ted Bundy is a pretty cool guy even though he killed and raped people."

Nice logic, busta.
nice sarcasm busta

really though, Riddler was a pretty cool guy besides the fact he resulted in the death of millions...

really though, Riddler was a pretty cool guy besides the fact he resulted in the death of millions...
I once played TF2 with Riddler. It was fun, although he always played as a battle medic and never healed anyone.

lol Outpact is an admin? that's loving too good. 10/10
Outpact is an Admin on my server as well. and if i saw somebody using rapid fire i would do the same thing...

Outpact is an Admin on my server as well. and if i saw somebody using rapid fire i would do the same thing...
That's not the point, and it's pretty obvious a moron like you would admin a moron like outpact. The pact of morons.

That's not the point, and it's pretty obvious a moron like you would admin a moron like outpact. The pact of morons.
Can you not.

You just don't quit the fact your whining now, do you?

What?

I'm starting to think the name calling is deserved, because I'm not really sure what you're trying to say. Is it even english?

Not everyone plays nice after a little richardstuff goes around crashing servers, sorry if we all don't accept you back into the community.

NoEdit: As if your dumbass was ever part of the community in the first place.

yeah sorry bud but not everyone is going to "forgive" you after being a little stuff multiple times including crashing servers

you can stop with the "i'm cool now" stuff cause it's not helping

well jeez its not like you crashed his server or something

i love the lack of common sense in blockland players such as OP

Having outpact as an admin is a ticking timebomb