1 (0.6%)
Bábí movement
0 (0%)
Confucianism
2 (1.3%)
Shinto
1 (0.6%)

Total Members Voted: 159

Author Topic: What is your religion?  (Read 5259 times)

can you add none to the poll
It already is in the poll, Atheist is none.

No it isn't

Atheists don't believe in any god

I can neither confirm nor deny the existence of a super natural being. When I die, whatever happens, happens. I do believe in Karma though.

No it isn't

Atheists don't believe in any god
if you don't believe in a god then you don't have a religion
atheism is the lack of religion

CATHOLICS ARE CHRISTIAN smh u guys are ridiculous
I know; he had them separate in the poll

i guess you can say im atheist but that doesnt mean i dont believe in anything "spiritual" at all. atheism really just means lack of a religion (and worse than running into a church and saying monday)

if you don't believe in a god then you don't have a religion
atheism is the lack of religion
Atheism is the rejection or denying the existence of god/gods. People like me, Mikoyan, and Sir Dooble can't confirm nor deny, we just go on with our lives. I can't speak for them, but for me I can say that when I die if there is nothing, than there is nothing, if there are some sort of beings that judge you, then I guess they exist.

Let me ask you this though, does it really matter? If they proved beyond a reasonable that a god didn't exist, what are going to do with that information? It's like "Okay, we found out gods don't exist, we found out how the universe was made, but what do we do now?" All that effort put into something to confirm or to deny something for the sake of just knowing. Can't do much with that information.

One thing that extremists of all beliefs have in common is that they don't understand the concept of keeping to themselves. They all think that they have the right answers, everything they do makes them justified, everyone is stupid, they are all wrong.

there are plenty of godless religions. needing a god isnt what a religion is.

i swear it was something else. although ill still go as one i guess apparently im not an atheist although i have no religion and no worship theme whatsoever and dont believe in a creator but i guess i do believe in spirits of people who died... i dunno

and this
there are plenty of godless religions. needing a god isnt what a religion is.
but im still not relish

atheist, i have a hard time believing a guy with a beard sits on a throne all day doing nothing
so you don't believe in santa??/??