Poll

No poll at the moment.

Author Topic: Teneksi's Showroom  (Read 99942 times)

This is Indiana Jones: The Ride: The vehicle

Any chance you can release that island you were driving on with the buggy?  It looks fun to drive in.

Any chance you can release that island you were driving on with the buggy?  It looks fun to drive in.
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=256546.0

totally would make a dirt track with jumps for that buggy, looks sweet

I nerfed the jump height for future downloads (but I'm not going to make another video). It's now more like something you'd use to get over an opponent in a race, or to jump up onto a platform or over a small gap, rather than something you'd use to rocket around a map and do flips with nothing but the force of the springs.

If you prefer the jump height which is represented in the video, change the force value of FreestyleBuggyJumpSpring to 30000. This datablock is defined in FreestyleBuggy_Jump.cs. That is the only difference.

Ooo that buggy sounds fun
Will have to give it a try!

oh my. jumping vehicles? A new kind of racing might be on its way.

if i wasnt buttforget busy with 1000000 other things id make a challenge map/server for this buggy

good stuff, good stuff.
i would absolutely love some buggy that had a nitro boost mode

Reminds me of the ATV: Off-road fury games. Speaking of which, is it possible for you to make ATVs? That would really be the icing on the cake.

The Freestyle and Stunt buggies remind me of the scout car (Jeep) from Half Life 2.

Offtopic:Sorry for attachment, I'm using my tablet right now so I can't remove it.

Edit: I actually wanted to post the picture.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2015, 12:37:13 AM by Ryan Crowlife »