Teneksi's Showroom

Poll

No poll at the moment.

Author Topic: Teneksi's Showroom  (Read 99870 times)

Why?
I dont like the headlights and taillights on the first generation, that and like the third generation dodge caravan I think it would look awkward in bl with its curvy shape

the first and second generation dodge caravan that you mentioned earlier would be nice, especially with the beaver whack paneling lol

I'm loving your ambulance model, Eksi!

I would love to see a 1st or 2nd generation caravan in Blockland! I have always liked old minivans for some reason, especially the caravan. My childhood family vehicle was a 2nd generation grand caravan, and my parents still have it which is probably why I like them. I also think that an old caravan would fit Blockland's style nicely, and because Blockland doesn't really have any minivans at the moment it would be a great addition to the game.

My question to you is, why do you want a minivan?
It would be good for my Town rp.

It would be good for my Town rp.
yes, but a minivan of all things???

What about the Burrito from GTA IV- V

Nice but you know the light inside the actual Ambulance back where the bed is, You should make it so you press a key to turn it on. Just a suggestion

Decals and steering wheel animation have been added.

Furthermore, the scripting is now slightly better so that spamming the light key doesn't cause extra flashing.

Ambulance is now version 1!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23YN11O_l3s

You should add a option for when you turn too much to the left/right, one of the hands will not be on the wheel until it goes back to the middle

You should add a option for when you turn too much to the left/right, one of the hands will not be on the wheel until it goes back to the middle
Do you mean the same animation, except the lower hand doesn't try to come back up and grab the wheel again?

If that isn't what you mean, I'm afraid it is somewhere between difficult and impossible to specify turning "too much" as it all must be part of the same steering animation, and unless you're driving really, really carefully you'll be hitting maximum steering a lot.

Idunno if you're taking requests right now but, I had an idea for a vehicle.
why not make a Lowrider with suspension controls like the Freestyle Buggy's jumping?

Idunno if you're taking requests right now but, I had an idea for a vehicle.
why not make a Lowrider with suspension controls like the Freestyle Buggy's jumping?

This is blockland not GTA: Online

Just kidding

Sounds like an interesting albeit a difficult idea, how would Teneski map the buttons to make the hydraulics function? how would he avoid possible abuse/glitches with the physics? I'm not saying it would be impossible, but it would be quite hard to accomplish