Poll

No poll at the moment.

Author Topic: Teneksi's Showroom  (Read 99904 times)

Do a mail truck that looks like this one.

I like a Boxville.

Mail truck is in the lead.

I don't get it.

Someone explain why so many people want the mail truck.

I'm not saying I don't want to do it, I'm just really surprised that it's taking the lead.
Let's say Blockland's Postal Service has been going really rough with the lack of vans.

actually 1366x768 is the average resolution that laptops have in 2015 so it's gonna be pagestretched for a lot of 21st century laptops.  :cookieMonster:
I have 1336x768 on my laptop

Suggestion: A plane with working gear and other cool features,
Or a SWAT truck,

Or, maybe a different service vehicle like something random like the EPA or the secret service car.

Thank you for making this ambulance! I remember when I asked for it! Thanks so much !

One of my greatest achievements is convincing Barnabas to work on an enormous, distinctly American vehicle:

of course, to continue the work, I had to add some style of my own:

Looking so awesome! I'm so glad to see this thing taking shape!

Will it have a functional hose? :o

Will it have a functional hose? :o
hopefully.

I'm not planning on something that would actually attach to a hydrant, mind you. That sounds like a nightmare.

but I want to learn how to do turrets and give it a GTA-esque deluge gun.

hopefully.

I'm not planning on something that would actually attach to a hydrant, mind you. That sounds like a nightmare.

but I want to learn how to do turrets and give it a GTA-esque deluge gun.
You can learn a thing or two from the Default Tank I think.

Omg if it was possible to hang on from the side XD.

One of my greatest achievements is convincing Barnabas to work on an enormous, distinctly American vehicle:

of course, to continue the work, I had to add some style of my own:

Oh thats nice

Oh, After the fire truck is done, Im in really need of a school bus mod, I got bored of phydueox's bus
How about a bluebird 3800?

Hmm. I do like the look of that bus, but I was planning on using the front of the Ambulance to do something like this.

Although I suppose most of us are less familiar with a short bus (although this is the Blockland Forums, maybe I'm wrong)

I think you should do both buses and put em into a pack.

BLF edition short bus?