Poll

No poll at the moment.

Author Topic: Teneksi's Showroom  (Read 99961 times)

bump

Animation learning... failed

Proceeding with same method of light animation as CVPI

ETA: Less than 24 hours

oH MY GOD YES

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1Q6duoQ8gkE
Translation: Oh my god, That is awesome!
Sorry if my voice sounds like im younger.\
anyways AWESOME you deserve a ice cream. :iceCream:

I'm very sleep deprived at the moment, and this has prevented me from finishing some final details on the ambulance, but I gave you my word on 24 hours and by golly I'm sticking to it.

Blockland Glass' automated system thinks some of my functions are dangerous, so we'll see how that turns out. I think what's missing is a check to stop those functions being called rapidly; the CVPI wasn't flagged, and it uses very similar scripts.

Currently, the steering wheel is static and it doesn't have any decals (though it does have that sweet orange stripe to make up for it).

Other than that, it looks, sounds, and drives pretty good. I feel that I'm improving with each new vehicle.

I will finish the details on the ambulance (steering, decals, scripting(?)) before moving on to any other vehicle.

Awesome!, Now we need a U-Haul/Boxtruck, A school bus and a normal van

This is the best ambulance 10/10, would break a bone to ride in again!

I Have a suggestion, Why not do a  1996 ford windstar?

Actually, the most fitting one for Blockland would probably be a first generation Dodge Caravan:

Or maybe a second generation Dodge Caravan:

But the vehicle I think of when I hear "minivan" is the third generation Dodge Caravan:

My question to you is, why do you want a minivan?

My question to you is, why do you want a minivan?
for the most part I just want this since my mom drives a 2009 town and country lol

I hope you can be sympathetic to the fact that "a person I don't know is familiar with it" isn't that compelling of a reason for me to make a vehicle.

Your request is particularly difficult because the town and country doesn't fit my prototype for a van, but I will put "minivan" on the (quickly-expanding) list of potential projects, where it will likely remain near the back until more people show interest in one.

I hope you can be sympathetic to the fact that "a person I don't know is familiar with it" isn't that compelling of a reason for me to make a vehicle.

Your request is particularly difficult because the town and country doesn't fit my prototype for a van, but I will put "minivan" on the (quickly-expanding) list of potential projects, where it will likely remain near the back until more people show interest in one.
I wasn't being very serious about it, it'd just be cool to have a town and county
if it were to be a different minivan, I wouldn't want it to be the windstar that raccoonneer suggested
« Last Edit: December 28, 2015, 09:04:48 AM by MikkelDude »

if it were to be a different minivan, I wouldn't want it to be the windstar that raccoonneer suggested
Why?