Poll

No poll at the moment.

Author Topic: Teneksi's Showroom  (Read 99884 times)

The proportions have been altered for blockheads.
That explains it lmao

May i ask if you are going to be adding a horn function for a ::onclickhold? the police vehicles have a horn when you hold it, why not the rest of the civil vehicles?

May i ask if you are going to be adding a horn function for a ::onclickhold? the police vehicles have a horn when you hold it, why not the rest of the civil vehicles?
I didn't locate a good horn in time. I experimented with one, but it sounded too annoying. I might start including them from now on.

I want to add that on my vehicles as well.

So uh, the older Crown Vic, and Nighthawk's recent vehicles had this thanks to you, where the headlights had the "beam" effect coming out when they were on. What happened to it?

So uh, the older Crown Vic, and Nighthawk's recent vehicles had this thanks to you, where the headlights had the "beam" effect coming out when they were on. What happened to it?
First, I decided to delay adding the beam because it looks awful in the fog and I wasn't sure I wanted to use it

Then, I forgot I had delayed it and released it without finishing that decision

The Taxi is missing a little something:

Don't suppose we can get a two-or-more person Freestyle Buggy?

Don't suppose we can get a two-or-more person Freestyle Buggy?
That reminds me, the F100 had a second seat, which put the person inside of the driver. Lol, it's funny blocking the driver's view.

Can you please add the old CVPI siren back in?

I just love your vehicles!

Can you please add the old CVPI siren back in?

I'm pretty sure nobody wants their CV to sound like this: