Poll

Rate Block Wars (serious feedback is appreciated)

1/5 stars
5 (5.4%)
2/5 stars
4 (4.3%)
3/5 stars
12 (12.9%)
4/5 stars
35 (37.6%)
5/5 stars
37 (39.8%)

Total Members Voted: 93

Author Topic: Block Wars - Locked: See New Topic for Sequel  (Read 59383 times)

best conga line ever
tonight was very fun with the entire one hour session of blockwars and extra super cool mega awesome behind the scenes footage
great work swholli

hi lol i only found out about this bc someone on tumblr messaged me saying they liked my part in it. guess i gotta wait til may 4 lol

I really, REALLY hate that Blockland is not allowing me to conect online anymore for over a week, I wanted to join this server so bad, atleast I was on the stream.

hi lol i only found out about this bc someone on tumblr messaged me saying they liked my part in it. guess i gotta wait til may 4 lol
lol i would've joined in now but my blockland client is forgeted sideways and crashes after 10 seconds and idk how to get rtb off of it so w/e lol

I really, REALLY hate that Blockland is not allowing me to conect online anymore for over a week, I wanted to join this server so bad, atleast I was on the stream.
mine won't even launch

hi lol i only found out about this bc someone on tumblr messaged me saying they liked my part in it
yw

will you release the movie on youtube

I thought that you were doing this stuff may 4th.

These are all the pics I took of tonight, put them in your memory books.

« Last Edit: May 02, 2016, 10:53:57 PM by Swholli »

now we just need to hype for wednesday

After much diliberation I've decided to go a day early on my claims (to make up for how long I delayed instead in the past)

I present to those of you who weren't in the stream:

A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away...

BLOCK WARS! The major motion picture event of Blockland machinima is finally here! After a decade of waiting, the video is out! Adventure! Laughs! Romance! Block Wars!

Director and Cast commentaries are available here: http://blockwars.swholli.com/commentary/

In the event this video is continually flagged by Youtube and viewing becomes impossible, you can watch the film in it's entirety here: http://blockwars.swholli.com/videos/bwfinal.htm