Author Topic: Ostinyo's Hogwarts Development  (Read 10806 times)

It resumes!
Indeed, Greek2Me :) Let me know if you'll be able to help on the coding side of things.

This looks great, i just wish I could help.
You probably can; this is a long-term project so don't think I'm just looking for people available right now.

I could help with the GUI/Scripting, but I'm concerned on the best way to get players to download it. Because you know the pain of noobs joining without the gui and sounds...
Players will need to have the client downloaded to join the server.

I've seen it..
My eyes turned to gold.. it's so amazingly built.

Players will need to have the client downloaded to join the server.

Well I guess that sorts it out, It will be 5 hours before I can do stuff (Long journey home), PM me or just comment what you need doing and I'll see what I can do.

Thanks guys, the server will be up most of today for whoever wants to help build props etc.

I really need help figuring out how to work with bot transparency (for ghosts/ceilings). If anyone has knowledge on this subject please let me know asap.

I really need help figuring out how to work with bot transparency (for ghosts/ceilings). If anyone has knowledge on this subject please let me know asap.

You should be able to do something like this:
Code: [Select]
%bot.setNodeColor("chest", "1.0 1.0 1.0 0.5");
The last number changes the transparency. 0 is fully transparent and 1 is complete opaque.

Cool, I'll try using that now. How could I make my bot act like a hat accent, so that transparency makes you see through bricks?

On another note, I am currently trying to contact:
Sylvanor - for book bricks
Pass - for an update to his medieval brick pack
Let me know if you can help me reach either of them (if they don't read this first).
« Last Edit: January 07, 2015, 01:08:18 AM by Wesley Williams »

ill send you books bricks soon, sorry for the delay

This is bloody amazing!!!
Here's a screencap I took at one point.

This is bloody amazing!!!
Here's a screencap I took at one point.

hot

Is the build based on the movies or the games?