Author Topic: Ostinyo's Hogwarts Development  (Read 10636 times)

include quidditch pls
Read the op; if you can do it in the books, you'll be able to do it at my server.
I've finally put the server back up today, but I may be afk a bit because I have finals next week. I'm looking for a team of builders to help detail because right now I only have time to work on the structure.

Nothing urgent but please contact me if your name appears below.
Sylvanor: books plz
Demian: I'm looking for someone to convert/make the castle doors with the new system (currently using JVS)
A.P.X.: I need a large amount of sounds for the ambience
Mr. Noßody: can I get a larger version of your bell?
Skill4Life: I have terrain to fill
Tetro Block: would you still like to try making a GUI?
« Last Edit: April 02, 2015, 12:43:43 AM by Wesley Williams »

Due to the lack of interest in this project and my extremely busy schedule, I have permanently closed Hogwarts. It was fun, but I have a life now and it's time to move on to better things.
April fools!
« Last Edit: April 02, 2015, 12:45:01 AM by Wesley Williams »

y-you aren't funny wesley

Omg I would love to have the build if you're done with it.

Omg I would love to have the build if you're done with it.
Sure, I don't have a use for it anymore. You can download it here.

Sure, I don't have a use for it anymore. You can download it here.
Thank you very much sir. I've been thinking about making a wizard type mod for a while.

Thank you very much sir. I've been thinking about making a wizard type mod for a while.
Cool! I hope you have better success than I did :)

N-no!

NO!

Jokes aside, good luck with your real life things. It's kinda sad this didn't get enough support, the build was truly amazing and the mod mixed with this would have nigh-limitless potential.

N-no!

NO!

Jokes aside, good luck with your real life things. It's kinda sad this didn't get enough support, the build was truly amazing and the mod mixed with this would have nigh-limitless potential.
Sarcasm or...?

« Last Edit: April 01, 2015, 12:50:58 PM by #Ravencroft »

The Closing Party will be up all night tonight, come on by and join in the wizard fights or just enjoy the build one last time!

April Fools or unfortunate timing? This build was truly amazing, sad to see it go.