Author Topic: 2015/01/13 - Blockland r1956  (Read 73917 times)

Update gone wrong

Thank god for some of these updates tho.

I think this has been asked, well know, more than two hundred thousand times. But for God's sake, add the duplicator as a default Add-On. How hard could it be?

Update gone wrong

I think this has been asked, well know, more than two hundred thousand times. But for God's sake, add the duplicator as a default Add-On. How hard could it be?
It's not hard at all. He obviously doesn't want it to be default. I can understand why.

Also, would you be able to add setRunForce, setJumpForce, and setMass as well?
« Last Edit: January 15, 2015, 12:56:23 PM by Shift Kitty »

But for God's sake, add the duplicator as a default Add-On.
We have macro though?  :cookieMonster:

Update gone wrong

Does anyone remember the SAG (Swiss Army Gun)?  I can't think of a time that I haven't used it when I host, why not make that default?  It could be a sort of admin tool.  Some of the features are a bit...much (Bomb and Nuke) but with those gone I think it could be a nice addition.

real addition will be old wedges bricks. (not the updated stuff tophius made)

Badspot

• Administrator
Badspot...

You forgot to compile the game with the LAA flag set!

No wonder we are experiencing crashes.

Oops, premake strikes again.  This will be fixed.

Oops, premake strikes again.  This will be fixed.
Goodspot

When you set server timescale to 0.4 or 0.3 it causes massive rubber banding. Is anyone else getting this issue?
If you go inbetween with 0.35, Its completely normal. Very very strange.

A lot of timescales are really buggy and rubber bandy.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2015, 03:45:35 PM by Sentry »

I've had some awful audio issues for some reason

I've had some awful audio issues for some reason
they're probably not new, blockland has had audio issues (espeically audio being way too loud close up) for a long while

they're probably not new, blockland has had audio issues (espeically audio being way too loud close up) for a long while
no like
this never happened before, it just loops something over and over and i have to restart bl

I've noticed a problem, building with the Numpad while crouched can't be done, it just turns me like the arrow keys normally would, Numlock has no effect. perhaps a fix?

Maybe this has something to do with it.

Changes:
  • Brick movement is now camera relative when in free cam mode
« Last Edit: January 15, 2015, 05:20:38 PM by AricanDarysa »

This seemed to have been enough to bring me back.

Tenouttaten.

Can you please release an update fixing the crashing?