Block Theft Auto [Updated cover]

Author Topic: Block Theft Auto [Updated cover]  (Read 6948 times)

Honestly don't see any problems. Furdle already started on a new project. Seriously why does it loving matter that Daniel is making his own GRAND THEFT AUTO server. You people have this loving disgusting mindset, "oh this is going to be bad oh man", "OH UR PICKING THIS UP FRUM MUH SURVR"

Seriously loving stop.

Either tell him what he needs to do to make this appealing to you, or just don't be a loving starfish about it.

YOU CAN'T STOP PEOPLE FROM BUILDING/HOSTING WHAT THEY WANT.

The idea is not YOUR OWN, you did not CREATE Grand Theft Auto, you do not have the right to say he stole your idea, has picked stuff from your server, because you yourself got most of it from THE ACTUAL GAME(s)

If this is really what he wants, and he sets his mind to it he'll get it done. It's not like he's slapping up a stuffty idea and asking for money.
People like grand theft auto, and if people play his server because of it IT'S NOT GOING TO HURT YOUR SERVER POPULATION ONE BIT.

Get rid of the loving huge ego furdle. I'm done with your nitpicking self-absorbed stuff. GET OVER YOURSELF.

Hope this goes well, even with all the starfishs and naysayers that have come and might/will come in the future.

« Last Edit: January 14, 2015, 02:46:09 AM by Xeidious* »

My questionable thing is how he got a face on blocko shooter?

good luck with it
« Last Edit: January 14, 2015, 06:11:38 AM by Sylvanor »

I had too much to comment about OP, so I made a picture :DD!1
-snip-
My opinion? This won't be great.
Furdle being jealous 'n stuff

Block Theft Auto, what does that even mean?
Grand Theft Blocko would make a little more sense.

I had too much to comment about OP, so I made a picture :DD!

Its shows that you trying so hard to derail this thread
Furdle, your a real starfish who can't accept others
« Last Edit: January 14, 2015, 07:37:33 AM by Damp »

I can't tell if you're mad because he took an idea that wasn't yours to begin with, or you're yelling at him for no reason other than to be a richard.

Seriously, why all the insults over a guy's server? If you have actual constructive criticism to say, then say it.

Otherwise, just forget off dude.

Hopefully this'll go well for you, Daniel.

Love the advert picture, it fits the theme well I believe.

From what you've put so far, it shows promise!
I like the idea of buying your own apartments.
also

I had too much to comment about OP, so I made a picture :DD!1

snip

Hahaha that time after OP was posted and Furdle's already on his case, bitching up a storm because maybe this one will actually be decent.

Ha thanks guys, and it does not matter because I can never post a topic without somebody insulting the topic or trying to derail it.
The pictures in the background some of them have nothing to do with it, it's because I ran out of ideas lol.

I will finish this and I really do hope it goes to plan. For the people who think it's not going to be good... Think again. That's all I have to say lol

If I would of gone with grand theft blocko you Furdle would also complain that I am trying to copy you so I changed it to

Block Theft Auto

Sorry I can not make everybody happy but I do try no matter what though it just seems to fail.

It says briefcases spawn every 8 hours(in-game hours? real hours? idk) not character reset.

It says briefcases spawn every 8 hours(in-game hours? real hours? idk) not character reset.
Ha sorry I was just thinking that every 8 real hours is too long so I made it 4

Who will be building the map?
Will you have contributors?
Who is making the script?
Do you have an already established proven admin-base?
Are you extremely good at delegating  and managing large amounts of people?

These are all questions to ask yourself before starting a project as big as this.

Who will be building the map?
Will you have contributors?
Who is making the script?
Do you have an already established proven admin-base?
Are you extremely good at delegating  and managing large amounts of people?

These are all questions to ask yourself before starting a project as big as this.
This.

Saying things such as
Think again. That's all I have to say lol
doesn't make your project sound like some classified revelation of Blockland servers.

this looks like garbage lol