Author Topic: possible new server crash exploit?  (Read 4536 times)

badspots been joining servers lately
I saw him join my friends freebuild the other day, twice.

I got the exact same error the other day, but with a different person. I have 16gb of ram, and was sitting around 16 players. I really don't think this is another exploit.

I got the exact same error the other day, but with a different person. I have 16gb of ram, and was sitting around 16 players. I really don't think this is another exploit.
I thought ram only went to 8?

That is 10 more than me.

I thought ram only went to 8?

That is 10 more than me.
On a 64 bit machine (which you undoubtedly have), you can (theoretically) have up to 18,446,744 terabytes of RAM.

On a 64 bit machine (which you undoubtedly have), you can (theoretically) have up to 18,446,744 terabytes of RAM.
the perfect amount for any of your daily computer needs

Wow

Think of all that research

Wow

Think of all that research

You dont really store research on RAM

Dude, if you have 18 million terabytes of RAM, imagine how much harddrive space you have

im pretty sure you can turn ram space into hard drive space

im pretty sure you can turn ram space into hard drive space
yeah unplug your computer, lets see how well that works for ya

Nothing happens to me. But of course I happen to have a battery smacked into it.

Dude, if you have 18 million terabytes of RAM, imagine how much harddrive space you have
several hundred petabytes

reported

several hundred petabytes
Uh, people generally have more disk space than RAM. And 18,446,744 terabytes is like 18,446.744 petabytes.