Author Topic: Guild Wars 2: Heart Of Thorns Loot your way into beta  (Read 1845 times)

Did you guys want an expansion? Hypeee.
SUPER SPOILERS BTW.[/url]
« Last Edit: April 27, 2015, 01:13:50 PM by tails »

I've never played Guild wars

is it gud

GW2 took over my life 2 years ago, I'm not a suitable person to ask that ;-;

oh so its gud... ill just

*touches game*

ill just take this

The joke is on you, it is the next season of living story :)))

You wouldn't dare say that ;-;

At this point is seems very unlikely to be.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2015, 07:08:50 PM by tails »

Cool. Did they scrap their "living world will compensate for expansions" policy or is this in addition to regular living world stuff?

I wish they'd add more core content, like non-[exclusive/black lion gem skins/craft] armors, weapons, etc. To add more variety to the game, at least. Leveling up is such a drag because you look like butt until you can afford decent looking 80 armor
« Last Edit: January 14, 2015, 08:38:32 PM by Sabbin »

Cool. Did they scrap their "living world will compensate for expansions" policy or is this in addition to regular living world stuff?
No, Living story is very much still a thing. This was a teaser trailer for after you completed tuesdays update. One of the big questions is how they plan to continue living story while having areas locked to players without the expansion.

Depending on when last played, Drytop has new weapon skins for each weapon type and silverwastes has a new armour set. PVP got a new armour set a while back too.

Best staff.

This trailer also has a ton of polearms in it, Which were cut content from base game :D

Also there's a mursaat in the trailer. Hnng.

Also a note that there's a blockland guild!~ It's got people in it! Some of them play! sometimes..
« Last Edit: January 14, 2015, 09:16:07 PM by tails »

I can't even loving DOWNLOAD THE PATCH FOR THE BASE GAME TODAY UASNDASDFASGAWG

Username so I can add friends? Also, Polearms?!?!?!?

Ive been dreaming for new weapon types, or even new classes.

I used to play the first Guild Wars as a necromancer/geomage (whatever it was called) and found it amazingly fun

dont have GW2 sadly, so I will sit with my malfunctioning hype thrusters and mope.

"Drheadcrab.1987"

Guild Wars 2 does go on sale now and again, Just keep in mind it's not that related to Guild Wars 1 really.

Although Ghostly hero was in Tuesdays patch. He didn't let us get ascended, hmph. :(

- I have all of season 2 unlocked, If anybody wants to play through it and doesn't have part unlocked I can sort it out mang. Although it's very long.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2015, 10:12:37 AM by tails »

Starting saturday GW2 is 75% off - $9.99

ArenaNet have also slashed the price of Guild Wars 2 to as little as $9.99 for the standard edition. $9.99 for Guild Wars 2. The 75 percent off discount also applies to all editions of the game purchased through buy.guildwars2.com.

On top of that there’s also double-experience for all characters over the weekend and 15% off boosters from the Gem store.

Jennifer Hale will be the host of the PAX Panel
« Last Edit: January 22, 2015, 09:47:00 AM by tails »