Author Topic: 2015/01/16 - Blockland r1959  (Read 90892 times)

fix the bloody numkeys badspot

This is the correct answer. The game mode system doesn't load things properly, so you get problems like this.
Didn't work. The console shows that Support_Doors is loaded before the doors, but they are still not working.

fix the bloody numkeys badspot
If you have an issue, put it in help. If it's shown to be a real bug, then we can post it here. But until then...

If your numkeys don't work you could just change your keybinds

As someone who first bought this game on a laptop, I don't even use the numpad.

As someone who first bought this game on a laptop, I don't even use the numpad.
Well, the numpad doesn't even use you!

Well, the numpad doesn't even use you!

But this is not soviet russia.

But this is not soviet russia.
in soviet russia they spam that word

The game seems to think the Numpad keys and the arrow keys are the same thing, even though they're listed with separate names in the controls.

I tried to rebind the Shirt Brick Right button and pressed Numpad 6, but it thought I pressed the right arrow key and wouldn't let me.

How am I supposed to spin around at a very high speed now?

The game seems to think the Numpad keys and the arrow keys are the same thing, even though they're listed with separate names in the controls.
Have you made sure Numlock was on?

I tried doing that myself, it only does that when Numlock is off.

The Numpad keys are the arrow keys (or well, the second labels next to the numbers) in normal applications when Numlock is off.
Try typing 789 here with the numpad (with Numlock off).