i'm getting extremely mixed feelings from this girl

Author Topic: i'm getting extremely mixed feelings from this girl  (Read 4627 times)

so, I've known this girl for about 2 years now, and she's always sort of been into me as far as I can tell. Shes always acted really close to me, which I've thought is kind of strange, because she's denied being into me a few times. When we went into high school, she went to one and I went to a different one. She told me that she doesn't want to go to that one, and that she's coming to my high school next year only because of me. This girl also texts me everyday for around 2 hours, which is obviously a lot of time. She also tells me really personal things like when she starts her period or when she's feeling suicidal. Speaking of that, I'm actually the only person she's ever told about her thinking about Self Delete, leading me to have to talk her out of depression or even killing herself most of the time. Everyone in middle school thought we were together, (which I was fine with lol), but she always said defensively that we weren't. I know that people are like that in their teen years and that almost no one that age can keep a solid relationship, but it always looked like she really wanted to be with me but also didn't. Flash forward to recently, she tells me that she just broke up with her boyfriend, a sophomore named Cody, whom she never told me about. I was really really confused by this, because knowing her, she would have told me about something like this. Today, she said that he wants to still be with her but shes saying no, and then she said yes but now he's saying no, stuff like that. I actually convinced her to not talk to him anymore because of the way he was acting, and it worked. The really strange thing is, I'm getting this reoccuring feeling that she actually didn't have a boyfriend, and that it's all just made up to make me feel jealous or something. I asked one of my friends at that school if they knew any sophomores named Cody and they didn't. It's probably just me over thinking the whole thing, but I digress. Now she's texting me about the whole thing and she's swearing a lot, which she never does at all. It's really strange. I'm just really confused about the whole thing, and this isn't even 1/8 of the entire story between me and her.

text messages for extra proof or some stuff lol

here's some examples of her nearly obsessing over me:

heres some examples of her strangely being hostile towards me:

this whole thing has had me really frustrated for the last year and a half, just wanted to let out some steam

"I need a hug"
"ok"

that's the equivilent of
"SAY MY NAME"
"cheyenne chimperson"

"I need a hug"
"ok"

that's the equivilent of
"SAY MY NAME"
"cheyenne chimperson"
god damn it nal lol

shes loving mentally insane