Author Topic: I have no clue whats happening.  (Read 2035 times)

Lately, when I feel the need to post, I do it. But then there's a problem.
Whenever I post something, the topic starts to die out MAJORLY.
Here's the first example.
Guys, what happened to this? We should be hoping for Filipe right now.
Okay, to be honest, I did post this in the wrong thread. But after this, people were like "meh" and abandoned it.
plot confirmed, if you join a FNaF server, you're gonna have a bad time.
These next two were posted today. Here, I just sum up the plot of what the server is about, however, people again, abandon the topic.
What server did the screenshot come from?
This final one is just me asking a simple question. Guess what? No response.
Somebody please tell me whats going on...

you have to wait a bit. people don't post 24/7 ya know.

Called coincidence
Sometimes the stars align in such a way that a topic is dying and you just so happen to want to post in it in such a way that does not rouse any additional conversation

What Ipquarx said. You can't really kill off a topic by saying anything unless it's drama about the topic.

coincidence.

it could also mean that you're hated (probably not the case, since your a generally nice guy), but that's another factor.

coincidence.

it could also mean that you're hated (probably not the case, since your a generally nice guy), but that's another factor.
I don't think this community would just simply stop posting in a topic if a hated person posted. If anything they would post more just to flame the guy. This is all coincidence and possibly related to it being in the middle of the night in the americas.

happens to me a lot too
i'd say just ignore it
even if it seems like people hate/want to ignore you, it's probably just said topic dying off

Whenever I post something, the topic starts to die out MAJORLY.
Well you are the Prokiller after all...

I used to think it happened to me, until I learned I'm an idiot

It's a long string of coincidence.
Maybe you posted too late?
Maybe no one saw the topic?
Maybe the topic was boring?

3 factors out of many

happens to me all the time..

I once killed a Shakespeare translator thread by doing setro's leaving poem

It seems to happen to everyone once in a while. It happens to me a lot.

I have ended up to be the last poster/near the last poster of a topic more than once; I wouldn't worry about it, since chances are you aren't the reason people stopped posting.

You have Ebola and no one wants to get it from you.

Happens to me like over half of the time.  It's whatever and just common paranoia.