reported for gore (nsfw

Author Topic: reported for gore (nsfw  (Read 10892 times)

What the forget? Are you crazy? you don't try the shoe on before you buy it? You are absolutely insane.
Websites like Footlocker, Eastbay etc. tell you if the shoe runs wide, runs large etc. so you know if the shoe would fit you well. You can also order in your own size so IDK what you are making a fuss about.

Who are the idiots buying these now "rare" used shoes

You fail to make any sort of point as to why sneaker resale is bad business, so the feeling is mutual.
But 30 years. for 3k, and they haven't sold in months.

the amount averages at $128 per pair sold. Seems more than just regular buying and selling of regular shoes.
Can't argue with the data I suppose. However, it's important to take into consideration that the unit price of the shoes being bought/sold doesn't actually tell you about how much money people are making by 'trading' these things.

You make my custom 200$ jackboots sob.

I'm more of an endurance kinda of person. So everything i pretty much own is pretty rugged (except all my latex attire which i do not want getting dusty)

Those look trashy, and I don't understand why anyone would spend $350 on shoes unless you were going to collect them.
You can only wear them to a few places because they get forgeted up so easily, and they don't even last that long to begin with.

Those look trashy, and I don't understand why anyone would spend $350 on shoes unless you were going to collect them.
You can only wear them to a few places because they get forgeted up so easily, and they don't even last that long to begin with.

SWAG IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN PAYING THE BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SWAG IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN PAYING THE BILLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AHHH I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE CAPSING ABOUT!!!!!

AHHH I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE CAPSING ABOUT!!!!!

IT'S CALLED EMPHASIS!!!!!!!!! ALSO I'M BEING SARCASTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

why does one need such a large picture of al gore

Literally one instance.

Fact of the matter is the shoes were set at that price because those of the same kind were bought in that range.
And the whole 30 years thing is moot because they weren't on ebay for 30 years or maybe even a year.
Can't argue with the data I suppose. However, it's important to take into consideration that the unit price of the shoes being bought/sold doesn't actually tell you about how much money people are making by 'trading' these things.
but you can argue that there is at least a self-sustaining market, right?