Poll

Who smells best

Niblic
Crown

Author Topic: Crown's Jailbreak [Christmas Event!]  (Read 307700 times)

http://draked.me/rules#term-15
LR/FR needs to be clearly defined as a game OR separate commands, Clockworker got on my ass the other day about abruptly doing "lr jump" even though i've seen this done plenty of times with no consequences.
Currently defined as commands, up to Crown if he wants to specify it as a game

A few days ago I asked Crown about this and he said that it is a game, and you need to say you are playing it before you do, just like every other game. It certainly looks like a game in the terms, it's in the middle of the other games, it has a Designated Shooter, etc.

A few days ago I asked Crown about this and he said that it is a game, and you need to say you are playing it before you do, just like every other game. It certainly looks like a game in the terms, it's in the middle of the other games, it has a Designated Shooter, etc.
then it needs to be modified
it's defined as commands

Cool thanks, I'll update it then so that people say they're playing fr/lr before they begin.

meant to say "not enough guards opt out", not "to opt out"
totally possible
Then that's their own fault for letting the prisoner do the custom last request lol

As for having collision on, ordinary falling tiles is fine but what Niblic calls "Simon Says" should always have collision off to be fair.

anyone wanna help me host, im all alone

there's no staff on the server atm
last one just left

jesus christ
Ipquarx guardbanned him for 60 rounds so we wont be seeing him as a guard any time soon, he was also item planting and ruined 2 rounds.

Shed also claimed to me that col burton mass RDM'd before the server had shutdown. Even though the server never shutdown in the first place.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2016, 11:43:30 AM by #Jeetlor »

shed is untrustworthy anyways, as back at the beginning of summer I remember him rdming and ruining lrs and such