Poll

period race

Author Topic: ABS FIESTA REDUX  (Read 1243745 times)

I can only feel a wave of cold despite the desert's heat. The voices are stirring again.

: Uh, you all look like you need some time alone, so... I'm just gonna go. Maybe to see if there's a bar around here.

"Y-yeah. I'll go- *snif* somewhere else."
Now to find that somewhere else.

The TSgt just wanders off towards the base.

Rye refreshingly does things unrelated to helping his squad mates.

I find Rye at the mess hall, doing absolutely nothing. How loving typical.
"You little stuff. How loving dare you just loving lollygag around doing all of loving nothing when your fellow soldiers, hell, your squadmates are flying and dying trying to protect you. What the forget? What the forget is wrong with you? Do you have any idea how many died on that carrier? At least a hundred people. Because you and Gladiator did absolutely nothing."
My face is red and tears are streaming down my cheeks. I look like I'm about to send Rye to the floor.

shh this never happened
« Last Edit: March 23, 2015, 01:31:04 AM by Gojira »

pro tip: if u tryna look tuff dont b crying

not really a pro tip or a tip at all really: steele is furious and wants to slam rye's ass on the floor and isn't tryna look tuff

well actually i had homework and projects and stuff this weekend so........................... ..........................
COVERUPGOGOGO

and absolutely ignore that i was even on that mission because i wasn't rofl

"I was hospitalized."

you were on the mission
the entire squadron was on the carrier
tbqh your lack of contribution was not a major cause of failure, this mission was intended to be beatable with only 6/8 players, but turtle very much did launch his plane and fly around, otherwise he would have been killed in the crash or the explosion

im gonna use a dm handwave here and say that turtle and gladiator were fending off a second wave of drones that somehow slipped past the rest of the squad or something, and thats why they didn't help with the sub

people have lives, don't rag on them for not participating 24/7
« Last Edit: March 23, 2015, 01:20:34 AM by Qwepir »

alright

everything about being angry at rye is null and void then
sorry swat, didn't know what was going on
steele is still pissed off and upset that people died and even more upset because he feels like it's his fault

Kissinger maintains anger against Gladiator and Turtle because he feels they should have assisted the attack on the sub, but he isn't as angry hearing they were attacking drones.

We should have been able to do it.

I walk back to my aircraft. The engines are still being worked on. They are just now getting into the compression fans and removing damaged blades. There's a dozen blades thrown on the ground between the engines. A technican throws another into the pile. I look at it. It's missing a large piece of the leading edge. I drop it and lie down under the wing of the aircraft in the shade. I keep thinking about all those people. My face is still wet.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2015, 07:50:45 AM by Mr. Hurricane »

Stop crying and being demoralized! This is was all planned by the Huitz. They didn't finish off the carrier because they wanted you to spread the word to try to demoralize others too.

The Huitz planned all of this, and it's working!

no
the zents planned this i'm pretty sure

it wasnt planned
the plan was to destroy down the carrier but you drove the sub off before it could finish the job