Poll

period race

Author Topic: ABS FIESTA REDUX  (Read 1246053 times)

"What? O-oh, yeah."
"They uh, they had a Viggen who got me pretty good, yeah. Only hit the structural parts of the fuselage, though. Jaguar ate its shots just fine. It was the AA from the destroyers that really gave me trouble. But, uh, maneuvers? I think Oxide damaged his jet's wings trying to outmaneuver something but nah, I didn't mess up my own."

"What? O-oh, yeah."
"They uh, they had a Viggen who got me pretty good, yeah. Only hit the structural parts of the fuselage, though. Jaguar ate its shots just fine. It was the AA from the destroyers that really gave me trouble. But, uh, maneuvers? I think Oxide damaged his jet's wings trying to outmaneuver something but nah, I didn't mess up my own."
"Oh. Good to know..."

We're finally at the mess-hall - an obsolete antenna complex converted into a cafeteria. The cracked brick walls interspersed by pillars of old reinforced concrete, brandishing thorns of exposed rusted rebars don't generally lead to a good impression on the mind. However, the fact that the air conditioning in the building works makes the less than pleasant aesthetics worth it. The two metal doors leading into the building are guarded by a fortified nest, with a Kintharian soldier holding a semi-automatic pistol carbine and an Aesthian MP brandishing a collapsable truncheon and a taser-shell loaded pump action shotgun. We salute them, and they salute back.
     Finally, we enter the main room of the mess hall. An array of 20 or so tables, each one with 20 seats, marks the mess hall. On the far south side of the building, behind a stainless steel counter, ten 'big-boned' Mercanan chefs server various types of food out to hungry engineers, soldiers, and pilots. We sit down at the table closest to us.

"What do you plan on getting? The uh- goat spit-roast thingy on flatbread looks pretty good..."

"Oh my god can someone turn off Skeleton Man?" I groan as I explain a game that doesn't involve betting. Like, go fish or something.

"If that steak is actual steak, I'll try it."

"But knowing these compounds... Yeah, I think you've got the right idea with the goat meat dish."

"Oh my god can someone turn off Skeleton Man?" I groan as I explain a game that doesn't involve betting. Like, go fish or something.
you should play mahjong next

you should play mahjong next
no
i have a deck of playing cards

"Porlaqi Roulette, anyone?"

"Porlaqi Roulette, anyone?"
but in porlaq roulette, all six chambers are loaded because they just want to escape living in porlaq by any means necessary

"...no. That is literally Self Delete."
I start explaining the rules of something along the lines of Cheat.

but in porlaq roulette, all six chambers are loaded because they just want to escape living in porlaq by any means necessary
no porlaq greatest country ever

minor depression because of demon NAUC

there's a reason they call it poorlaq

So I was playing DCS World with FC3 and my F-15C ingested a Shturm missile. It didn't kill my engines, but it knocked out the variable geometery intake hydraulics.

Also AIM-9's make a horrifying sound when locked.

the other day i found out the hard way that loss of wing chunks is now survivable in warthunder

mission coming up soon, hopefully to start today
whos interested

mission coming up soon, hopefully to start today
whos interested

if guerra hasnt gotten reported yet then im in