Poll

period race

Author Topic: ABS FIESTA REDUX  (Read 1243238 times)

I cut the stuff short, and ask the guards if I'm no longer allowed to carry ammo for my pistol.

"[How rude.] You know I'm not the engineer, right."
Come to think of it, this voice does sound quite distinctly different. You hear the sound of something being tossed in the air and caught. "You've already done a good job of sticking her right into medbay for the next several days."

Sakuya looks down the hallway, noting some traffic, even at this hour. "Would you like to take this somewhere else, Steele? I don't feel particularly comfortable blocking traffic like this. The rec room, perhaps?"
*BLOW JOB BLOW JOB BLOW JOB*

I turn to face the voice's origin.

"That is beside the point. My ammunition, however, is not."

I get ready to catch a flying stick of ammo, since I have a bad feeling about the holder of my magazine's intent.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 10:23:31 PM by Juncoph »

Sakuya looks down the hallway, noting some traffic, even at this hour. "Would you like to take this somewhere else, Steele? I don't feel particularly comfortable blocking traffic like this. The rec room, perhaps?"
"Sure, why not." I start walking towards the rec room with Raiden squadron.

hey juncoph
that's kinth
not huitz
(i think)
« Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 10:18:27 PM by Gojira »

I turn to face the voice's origin, significantly more caught by the fact that it knows Huit than the fact that she likely has my ammo.
pretty sure she was speaking kintharian there m90

oops fixing

dunno something felt off and very huit

(BELATED POST ABOUT MY ARRIVAL)
Faw taxies his F/A-18 to the hanger in relatively good conditions- compared to the other jets he's only suffered stress damage from turbocharging his jet. He pops open the roosterpit and starts to exit out of the roosterpit, right foot first, then left. He steps down from the ladder to meet a team of engineers, who seem a tad bit surprised by the condition his jet is in. A few large scratches are it's only visible wounds- no shells had hit it, and there was nary a fragment in sight.

He takes a stroll past the engineers- ignoring the glares some of them gave him- and starts to walk to the exit.

I turn to face the voice's origin.

"That is beside the point. My ammunition, however, is not."

I get ready to catch a flying stick of ammo, since I have a bad feeling about the holder of my magazine's intent.

"Might want to clean it. Blood might cause a jam." The joke is delivered without humor from the woman, the same one with the bun from the earlier incident. She doesn't toss it at you, instead continuing to sit atop the empty munitions crate. She stares at you with a rather flat expression, before commenting, "Bit of an extreme reaction, no?"

"Sure, why not." I start walking towards the rec room with Raiden squadron.

You join the three elements from Raiden squadron in the rec room, a boisterous and loud place. Mako mumbles something quietly about noise, but settles in with everybody else at a table nonetheless. One of the rather large TVs in the corners of the room is large and loud enough for you to enjoy its content. It currently appears to be airing some kind of cartoon.

--♪He's got calcium strength
At his command,
Skeleton Maaaaaan!♪

Matsumoto vocalizes her dread with a low groan. "God damn it, this show. So cheesy, the plots are almost always cliche'd to the pit of the Infernal One and back, then there's the main antagonist."

♪Ooooo, Skin Maaan
Villain in disguise...♪

"Guuuuhhhhh."

I drop my arms.

"Look. I'm sure you don't like me, and I'm sure you don't like holding bloody objects. Can I have my magazine?"

"Ugh. This show," I say. "It really is terrible."
I pull out a deck of playing cards, hoping someone knows a decent game.

have you ever played chinese poker

I shyly walk into the rec room, approaching Steele from behind.
"Hi." I say.

I drop my arms.

"Look. I'm sure you don't like me, and I'm sure you don't like holding bloody objects. Can I have my magazine?"

She stops tossing your magazine up and down. "No. This isn't about whether I like you, or holding bloody objects. The only reason why I'm keeping you here is because I want to know if that kind of outburst after some banter is going to happen again. Are you going to keep your oppression erection in check, or am I going to have to ask high command for a security detail to follow you around." She leans forward. "Because if you're going to let the slightest banter from a girl several years your junior get to you, then you're a risk. Not just to her, but to everybody on the airbase."
She narrows her eyes. "Well?"

Matsumoto looks eager to teach a new one. "Aw man, this one's great. Depending on region, it's called something different, but here it's called 'Dragon.'"
"Here we go," is all Mako has to say on the matter.
"Oh come on, it's fun!"
"You cheat."
"Psh- naw I would never."
Mako simply looks at you and mouths "she cheats" before Matsumoto starts dealing, explaining the rules as she goes along.

I shyly walk into the rec room, approaching Steele from behind.
"Hi." I say.

Sakuya politely holds her hand up in greeting. "Hello," she says, giving a light smile. "Are you a friend of Steele's?"
"More importantly am I gonna have to deal out another hand for you," says the blonde, a grin forming on her face, and the dread on Mako's deepening.

"Look. All I want is some respect. Security detail or not. Is that so much to ask for?"

I return the gesture, narrowing my eyes, making it apparent that the possibility of getting the magazine thrown at myself was all that fazed me.

...With that being said, or, thought? I passively ready myself for such an attempt.

"...And... Oppression erection...? Is that Kintharian humor?"
« Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 11:22:48 PM by Juncoph »

I smile slightly, "I guess. We both got shot down together but I was the one who had to be rescued on the Huitz coastline." I take both (not at the same time dumbies) hands with an assuring but firm grips.