Poll

period race

Author Topic: ABS FIESTA REDUX  (Read 1243255 times)

I turn around in shock. "Where the hell have you been?"

in bathrooms diddlin dudes

"Look. All I want is some respect. Security detail or not. Is that so much to ask for?"

I return the gesture, narrowing my eyes, making it apparent that the possibility of getting the magazine thrown at myself was all that fazed me.

...With that being said, or, thought? I passively ready myself for such an attempt.

"...And... Oppression erection...? Is that Kintharian humor?"

She glosses over the oppression erection and continues speaking. "You do not earn respect," she says, flicking her wrist in such a way that the magazine slips to her fingertips, hovering at an angle pointed directly at your nose, "by breaking noses over somebody poking fun at you. Imagine if when you called Kintharians a bunch of lazy twits who don't earn their positions, one of our footsoldiers smacked you with the butt of her gun so hard your jaw was dislocated. I ask you if that would be an acceptable reaction." She palms the magazine again, politely waiting for your answer.

I smile slightly, "I guess. We both got shot down together but I was the one who had to be rescued on the Huitz coastline." I take both (not at the same time dumbies) hands with an assuring but firm grips.

Sakuya shakes your hand, and you sit at the table. Now that there's four hands dealt, Matsumoto grins. "So who wants to start betting?" Mako's warnings are about as subtle as a brick through a window, as she shakes her head, repeatedly mouthing "NO".

Just a couple of dudes being guys.
Just a couple of guys being dudes.
Just a couple of dudes being gay.

if you smelled his hand.......

joking
I turn around in shock. "Where the hell have you been?"
"Well after I got shot down, I was thrown into a cargo plane with..." I look at Sakuya and the girls, "Kintharian soldiers... I don't know if they got rescued along with me... sorry." I sigh heavily.

"Days after we landed, someone told me and some of the others that they made contact with an insurgent. We got rescued by commandos."
I sigh.

I sit down and jokingly take out some pocket lint and put it on the table.

"Before or after blaming me for the cruiser? Or when another person insults the fact that I almost got killed?"

"Because if I accused someone of being a Flash Mober and then one of my buddies implied they were a bad pilot, I wouldn't punish them for being human and snapping."

« Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 11:58:17 PM by Juncoph »

"Before or after blaming me for the cruiser? Or insulting the fact that I almost got killed?"

"Because if I accused someone of being a Flash Mober and then implied they were a bad pilot, I would deserve my lower jaw being broken in half. Not just it getting dislocated."

"Here, take the pistol, too, since you seem to think I'm going to pistol whip everyone in the base."

I undo the buckle holding the pistol holster to my waist, and toss it- with its content- onto the ground.

I storm off to the barracks, mentally declaring I've had enough Kintharian for one day.

(Just saying that those were two separate instances with comments made by separate people)

She raises an eyebrow. "You took that, of all things, as an insult to how you almost got killed? And you broke somebody's nose over it?" She looks down at the magazine, turning it over in her hands. "Did what Yamato -- the blonde back in the cafeteria -- really get to you that badly?"

"Well after I got shot down, I was thrown into a cargo plane with..." I look at Sakuya and the girls, "Kintharian soldiers... I don't know if they got rescued along with me... sorry." I sigh heavily.

"Days after we landed, someone told me and some of the others that they made contact with an insurgent. We got rescued by commandos."
I sigh.

I sit down and jokingly take out some pocket lint and put it on the table.

Sakuya quietly looks at the table. "I-I see." She gives a weak smile at her squadmates' concerned looks, which she dismisses quietly. "Not everybody can get a happy ending, I suppose."
Matsumoto and Mako look at each other, then back to the older woman, giving quiet sighs.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 11:57:38 PM by xxxxkill »

Talisman is now renamed ASYP (A-sip) for Always Seducing Young Pilots

Bell now renamed Drone because her aircraft is unmanned so surely it's a drone.

Daxton is now Crash because what else has he done.

Oxide is now CASHOS for CAn't SHOot stuff. That or sleeper.

Theres a story behind every name.

One of my favorites is probably CYNDI, standing for, Check You're Not Dumping, Idiot. The guy forgot to stop dumping fuel on landing.

That hit past the wall.

"...I..."

My glare is broken and I look down and to the side, as my mind focuses less on sight and more on thought.

"Imagine this."

"You disagree with your country, and leave it because of this, your family, your friends, they all disagree with your abandonment."

"You move to the other side of the world and end up in its air force, expecting to be doing patrols and shooting down, well, Porlaqs."

"War breaks out and you are moved to the front lines, fighting your own people. But are they your own people? They now look at you as another enemy- no, worse, a traitorous enemy, and yet... You look back, at the turf you are now sided with, and see a reaction akin to a mother seeing a strange man walking by her children on a playground."

"Then you are forced to make a decision: Kill your own, or... your own?"

"You attempt to make that decision, to cement your past choices... and in the end, you kill both."

"Perhaps I am a sociopath who kills without reason, feeling irrational distrust? Or perhaps a man wracked with guilt for his past mistakes, wanting to make up for them and as a result, cutting deeper into the wound?"

At this point, my dignity is long gone, and as a result, my composure. My eyes are watering.

"This isn't about those two, or oppression. The closest people to me are friendly acquaintances and that's only because we work together in killing. Half of the planet sees me as a target, and the other half sees me as another foreigner, but both sides agree that I've killed their own. The airship didn't have any control. I hit it in the engine bay..."

[This is pathetic. I am truly pathetic.]
« Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 12:22:47 AM by Juncoph »

That hit past the wall.

"...I..."

My glare is broken and I look down and to the side, as my mind focuses less on sight and more on thought.

"Imagine this."

"You disagree with your country, and leave it because of this, Your family, your friends, they all disagree with your abandonment."

"You move to the other side of the world and end up in its air force, expecting to be doing patrols and shooting down, well, Porlaqs."

"War breaks out and you are moved to the front lines, fighting your own people. But are they your own people? They now look at you as another enemy- no, worse, a traitorous enemy, and yet... You look back, at the turf you are now sided with, and see a reaction akin to a mother seeing a strange man walking by her children on a playground."

"Then you are forced to make a decision: Kill your own, or... your own?"

"You attempt to make that decision, to cement your past choices... and in the end, you kill both."

"Perhaps I am a sociopath who kills without reason, feeling irrational distrust? Or perhaps a man wracked with guilt for his past mistakes, wanting to make up for them and as a result, cutting deeper into the wound?"

At this point, my dignity is long gone, and as a result, my composure. My eyes are watering.

"This isn't about those two, or oppression. The closest people to me are friendly acquaintances and that's only because we work together in killing. Half of the planet sees me as a target, and the other half sees me as another foreigner."

[This is pathetic. I am truly pathetic.]

She calmly stares at you, the soft sound of her gloved hand rubbing the magazine the loudest thing in the hangar, even past all the sounds of repairs and machinery. She sits there in silence, clearly unsure of how to comfort you, or even if you want comfort. She doesn't provide you with physical contact, she doesn't offer any words. She simply sits there, an entity willing to listen, her pretense of judgment hidden behind sympathy.

"I know you don't care. So either give m-ghuh!"

I break into tears mid sentence. In front of her, in front of the guards, in front of passersby.

[There is truly nothing that could salvage my dignity from this.]

"forget!"

I hit myself in the face, stand up, and trudge off to my room, red-faced and teary eyed like a lost child.

[A thirty nine year old man, reduced to tears. How low.]
« Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 12:32:39 AM by Juncoph »

"Yeah, that seems to be the case." I put down my bet, which is just the pocket change I have, totalling less than a dollar.

"I know you don't care. So either give m-ghuh!"

I break into tears mid sentence. In front of her, in front of the guards, in front of passersby.

[There is truly nothing that could salvage my dignity from this.]

"forget!"

I hit myself in the face, stand up, and trudge off to my room, red-faced and teary eyed like a lost child.

[A thirty nine year old man, reduced to tears. How low.]

The woman with the bun doesn't stop you, simply watching you go before getting up, storing the magazine in her pocket.

"Yeah, that seems to be the case." I put down my bet, which is just the pocket change I have, totalling less than a dollar.

Sakuya smiles, trying not to ruin the mood, and once the pace picks up again, Matsumoto begins having people get their hands out. Within a single round you've lost all of your money.
"See? She cheats!"
Matsumoto replies by laughing maniacally.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 12:43:15 AM by xxxxkill »