Poll

period race

Author Topic: ABS FIESTA REDUX  (Read 1246100 times)

"Good point."

You hear a quiet conversation behind you, in Kintharian, before the blonde who almost decked your halls with boughs of tiny rage staggers out from behind a corner, glaring back at unseen parties. She awkwardly looks at you, clearing her throat a few times before inhaling, trying to find resolve to say what she needs to say. She quickly looks back with a brief statement before a gloved hand pokes out from behind the corner, giving a thumbs up.
There's a quiet grumble from her before she looks at you. "I- need to- felt like I needed t- felt like I made a mistake when I went off on you before." She quickly bows at the waist, but seems like she struggles with the next bit. "I'm sorry."

While facing the blonde, I lean towards Steele and mumble.

"I think we've made a breakthrough."

Rye comes crashing through the roof with a parachute, falling on and breaking the neck of the Kintharian girl.
"DID I MISS SOMETHING."

Rye comes crashing through the roof with a parachute, falling on and breaking the neck of the Kintharian girl.
No you don't, you get brought in the front gates on a truck after a commando operation set you and a number of other NAUC troops free.

Wait isn't mercana a desert? It has been seldom mentioned what environments we're fighting in.

Yeah, Mercana's mostly desert, with a roughly Mediterranean climate around the coastal areas. In regards to the innards... well it's called the Armpit of the Infernal One for a reason.

Wait isn't mercana a desert? It has been seldom mentioned what environments we're fighting in.
pretty sure mercana is mediterranean on the coast and sand-dunes/rock plains inland.
wow thanks quad-xkill

Look at a climate map of Australia. Mercana is sorta like that, only without the tropical areas. Specific climates haven't been mentioned because they haven't really been relevant.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 08:19:40 PM by Qwepir »

I mumble back to Junkers, "Maybe so." In response to the Kintharian, I say, "I understand why you were upset. We lost a lot of good people, including some friends. Honestly, the way I responded was somewhat out of line as well. Apology accepted."

I mumble back to Junkers, "Maybe so." In response to the Kintharian, I say, "I understand why you were upset. We lost a lot of good people, including some friends. Honestly, the way I responded was somewhat out of line as well. Apology accepted."

She holds out a gloved hand as she straightens from her bow. Do not go for a fist-bump or a high-five. It's awkward enough.

Do go for a fist-bump or a high-five. It's not awkward enough.

ftfy

DO THE FIST BUMP

YOU WILL GET LAID

DO THE FIST BUMP
YOU WILL GET LAID

fist bumping leads to fist humping

that- that's not how this works
at all
whatever
I hold out my fist for a fist bump.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 09:06:52 PM by Gojira »

fist bumping leads to fist humping
and handshakes lead to handydandies
(she wanna grab ahold of yo flightstick after this is what im trynna say)