Poll

period race

Author Topic: ABS FIESTA REDUX  (Read 1246267 times)

Have we even landed yet
i suppose we're on the beachhead just entering the jungle

i made fanart

hope you like

I've been waiting 398 pages for this

Roger hesitates a little. She suddenly seems a bit eager...

He presents the chip.

"Take it. I'll contact you the moment we get out of this jungle. And i have the chance to fire up the communicator."
As she takes the chip, the sound of a Kintharian VTOL approaches.
: One of ours?
: It does not sound like any engine I am familiar with... and it is coming from... North-west. [stuff.]
: What's it doing out here? I don't hear any fighting.

Both of the enemy pilots look at Roger.
: Oh.

Coaxoch gets up and picks up Paladius again.
: Ow- watch it!
: Roger, it is time for you to go.

Jaakko splits the blinds on his window. It's midday. The hangover has worn off for the most part, but he still feels a little off. Outside, waves of heat rise from the tarmac. He lets the blinds snap back in to normal position and looks about his room.

Jaakko wonders what could have possibly compelled Tippy to want to get black out drunk with him in a loving cargo container. He wonders why she trusted him so much to take her helmet off in front of him. Jaakko wonders what Tippy will do next.

Between Tippy, Roger, and adjunct command duties, he has a lot to think about. He leaves for the mess to get some food.
i made fanart
snip
hope you like

ABS FIASCO
where's the salsa

I hope we don't kill Paladius sometime later in the RP
if we do then someones head is gonna get mounted on my wall

ABS FIASCO
where's the salsa
budget cuts sorry, we couldn't afford food

Roger, it is time for you to go.
"I know. Don't lose that chip. Also do you take my flare gun from my ejection pod?"

you have a strobe filter in your emergency pouch which i assume is on your person, if we go by the airman's survival kit, but this is the land of Requilary it might be different
« Last Edit: August 04, 2015, 11:06:16 PM by blockguy™ »

get out your infrared goggles

"I know. Don't lose that chip. Also do you take my flare gun from my ejection pod?"
She shouts back at you as she sets off deeper into the jungle.
: There's one in your bag!

Roger pulls the flare gun out and fires it off into the air. Its about time he gets out of this awful jungle.

: That's a flare alright. Alright team, get down there.

The pilot brings the VTOL over near where the flare came through the treeline and decreases altitude to near tree-height. The side doors open and one of the Aesthian soldiers with you gets the fast-rope gear set up. He gestures for Tippy and Tourist to go down first.

Tippy hooks into the rope and repels down from the VTOL straight to the jungle floor avoiding branches as she descends. She sees a familiar figure on the ground as she breaks past the treeline.

Ralph rappels down from the VTOL after Tippy. He sees Roger as well.