ABS FIESTA REDUX

Poll

period race

Author Topic: ABS FIESTA REDUX  (Read 1231430 times)

Bell takes and uses the first aid kit to patch up her most severe wounds, though she knows that internal bleeding won't stop if it's occurring. She picks up and puts on the respirator, making sure to put in any filters that go with it.

"Ah forget, they're definitely not going to let me fly again after taking another dosage of shrapnel."

Bell packs up any extra supplies from the first aid kit and gear into a backpack before securing the rope to the inside of the capsule. She then starts lowering herself down to the elevated highway.

yo come and help me if you saw where i went down
please

Left with no flares to defend the incoming heatseekers and no time to turn away, Richard throttles the engines and faces the missiles directly to minimize his infrared signature. Watching the smoke trails, he pulls into a wide barrel roll, waiting for the missiles to approach before rolling around and barreling in the opposite direction at the last possible moment.

yo come and help me if you saw where i went down
please
shes at least half a mile away from you with a besieged airbase in between

shes at least half a mile away from you with a besieged airbase in between
oh the airbase isnt that far away huh

or a mile, im not a cartographer

half a mile is fine
rip ralph
ohforgetohforgetohforget
"On the bright side, the helmet covers my face as well..."
I quickly lean over off of the branch, to a degree that I won't fall off, then, using my knife to ensure I don't get bit through my gloves, knock it off of my helmet, and let it fall on to the snake.
just in case it was missed

Bell wouldn't have been able to see Yui eject anyways because the Morgenstern was sort of hit at that point.

Walt attempts to reach Sabre and pop a flare and if possible fire at 1-4
« Last Edit: February 29, 2016, 05:36:11 PM by Badger »

Bell wouldn't have been able to see Yui eject anyways because the Morgenstern was sort of hit at that point.
yeah, my bad

Jaakko lets loose two AAMs and a cannon shot on the Rafale.

Hey guys come watch talgo and I play a waifu game http://www.twitch.tv/comrokun