ABS FIESTA REDUX

Poll

period race

Author Topic: ABS FIESTA REDUX  (Read 1232347 times)

"Maybe, but not for too long. The helicopter is vulnerable being anywhere near a dogfight. I think they would have piled bodies on us too,"
: And? We would've knocked them out too.

"So basically, you wish you had a better squad?"
: Frisk is an obnoxious sleazeball, Pansar is a short-tempered brute, Virvel is a legitimate psychopath, and Kommandant is... I don't know. I guess he's alright. He's really hard to please, but compared to the other four that's not so bad.

He sighs and puts away another shot.
: I miss Recoil.

Faw recoils slightly and looks a little taken aback. With an uneasy expression on his face, he tries to apologize the best he can.
"Sorry. I didn't mean to imply anything."
Faw stares down into his cup of tea.
: I was not trying to offend. I am simply tired, and I want to go home.

Ellie approaches Yamashiro and Musashi in the hangars.

"Hey, I wanted to ask if I could look at one of your Sullas, I haven't seen the inside of one before and I wanted to see the roosterpit layout."
: What-
: Yes, of course. I'll take you to mine.

Musashi leads you away from Yamashiro before the latter can finish snapping at you.

"What was he like? What happened to him?"

Jaakko sees Virvel's unnerving look.

"You'll get your Imperial defeat, but it will be in detail,"

Yui asks for some tea, having nothing really better to do.

"What was he like? What happened to him?"
: She wasn't intolerable, then she died at Kronovostok. That's all I'm willing to get into.

Jaakko sees Virvel's unnerving look.
"You'll get your Imperial defeat, but it will be in detail,"
: Better be soon, we're not getting any younger.

Alright time to move things along. It's now midday, three days later. Yui and Frisk are let out of the infirmary, and the latter is in the recroom with the rest of his squadron except Kommandant and Eremit. Kommandant is currently in a meeting with Bell and Yamashiro, and Crash has been informed that he is to report there as well.

"Ugh, finally. I hate hospital beds."
Yui stretches in her chair at the mess hall, with a half-eaten plate of whatever's on the menu in front of her.

Walter enters the rec room and takes a seat near the television

Hilbert enters the rec room and introduces himself. (if he hadn't already by the timeskip)

"Hey, are you guys my squadmates? I got transferred here recently."

Hilbert enters the rec room and introduces himself. (if he hadn't already by the timeskip)

"Hey, are you guys my squadmates? I got transferred here recently."

Tippy turns to look at the new recruit. She was in the midst of doing a party trick with an apple between her jaws. She quickly smashes it with her mandible and apple gets everywhere.

: "If you're wearing the patch then i guess you're stuck with us yeah."

Jaakko reports to the meeting.

Hilbert notices the apple and then what was left of it. "...alright then.", after a silence that seemed like forever. He decides to sit down somewhere and see what's on TV.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2016, 04:09:06 PM by Deoxys And One Noob »

Jaakko reports to the meeting.
The squadron leaders are discussing the situation around Svirask.
: Crash. We've got two opportunities here. The Goths are starting to lose ground in Svirask, gradually, mind you, but they are losing it. At the same time, we have received a transmission from prisoners held at a nearby Imperial camp informing us that a breakout attempt gone wrong has snowballed into a full-on riot between captives and the Imperial guards. Major Yamashiro wants to take her squadron to assist with the breakout because she thinks her teammate might be held there, and-
: And I think we should focus on kicking the Goths out of Svirask for good. We take Svirask back, and we'll easily be able to retake the holding camp later.
: What if you don't kick them out today? There's no way that riot is going to overthrow the camp guards before reinforcements arrive and put everyone back in their cells, or in the ground. If we wait for Svirask to be liberated, the people down there may be either dead or moved to a different site altogether!
: And that would be unfortunate, but removing the Goths from the city is simply more strategically urgent than freeing a handful of prisoners.
: It's not just some prisoners, you-
: Both of you, calm down! Crash, where do you want to deploy your squadron? Svirask front lines, or the prison camp?

Walter enters the rec room and takes a seat near the television
Virvel glances up from lighting her cigarette.
: You're up and about already?

Hilbert notices the apple and then what was left of it. "...alright then.", after a silence that seemed like forever. He decides to sit down somewhere and see what's on TV.
The Djuriskas pilots have control of the remote, and are currently watching a hockey match between Botkrya and Veitselka.

Walter looks over to Virvel

"They let me out a few days ago actually, I think it was the same day you visited and found me there."

Cualli comes into the gym with a bottle of water and looks around.

Tippy pops up behind his chair and rests her head on the edge.

"Aw, more of a small talker?"