ABS FIESTA REDUX

Poll

period race

Author Topic: ABS FIESTA REDUX  (Read 1232227 times)

Ash shoots her a surprised look as he comes to a stop next to her.

"You sure? I have an extra amphetamine tablet if you're still feeling drowsy."

"[None taken. I'd say something about propaganda, but I'd certainly sound like a hypocrite.]"

Markus notices Paladius approaching, and taps the cadet with the camera on the shoulder.

"[Uh, hate to ruin the moment, but...]"
« Last Edit: May 10, 2018, 12:44:00 AM by Gojira »

Jaakko looks around then warily follows.

Walter glances over at Virvel and rolls his eyes back to Ajka with a slight smile on his face

"She is right though. We don't know what any of your experience is; and anybody new that doesn't adapt quickly to how we roll usually don't fare too well."

"I assure you, I'm capable of handling my self."

She takes a deep breath.

"I'll admit that what initially drew me to you was your aircraft. I haven't seen that model since the Huitzitlaotani theater collapsed. It's one of their heavy gunships, no?"

"Hello!"

Ajka turns her head to answer Tippy's greetings. She keeps a straight face but is getting a little miffed at being interrupted twice.

"Oh. Hello. Could you wait a moment?" she says in a polite but firm tone of voice.
« Last Edit: May 10, 2018, 11:27:07 AM by ZombiLoin »

"I assure you, I'm capable of handling my self."

She takes a deep breath.

"I'll admit that what initially drew me to you was your aircraft. I haven't seen that model since the Huitzitlaotani theater collapsed. It's one of their heavy gunships, no?"

"A modified version. The original airframe is better than that deathtrap, but I left it on the Aesthian carrier because I thought we would be hunting airships."

"A modified version. The original airframe is better than that deathtrap, but I left it on the Aesthian carrier because I thought we would be hunting airships."
"Oh? So Aesthia is making their own copy of the gunship? Or is the one you have now just a modified war trophy?"

"Oh? So Aesthia is making their own copy of the gunship? Or is the one you have now just a modified war trophy?"

"The trophy is the original, The one I'm flying right now is called the Skepna. I don't know much about the design other than they took a lot of the good parts out of the Shikra's design and replaced it with heatsinks and a big airship cannon."

"The trophy is the original, The one I'm flying right now is called the Skepna. I don't know much about the design other than they took a lot of the good parts out of the Shikra's design and replaced it with heatsinks and a big airship cannon."

"I see."

Ajka takes a second to think about what she's going to say. She leans slightly forward, putting her hands on her hips.

"Even though the Shikra is a gunship, it's taken it's fair share of airframes, no? As a seasoned Shikra pilot, have you ever gotten any kills you were particularly proud of?"

"I see."

Ajka takes a second to think about what she's going to say. She leans slightly forward, putting her hands on her hips.

"Even though the Shikra is a gunship, it's taken it's fair share of airframes, no? As a seasoned Shikra pilot, have you ever gotten any kills you were particularly proud of?"

Walter mentally notes the pause after her previously saying there was short time for introductions

"It's taken more than a fair share- You don't know who I am do you? I've given you my name and you're still acting oddly friendly."

Ash shoots her a surprised look as he comes to a stop next to her.

"You sure? I have an extra amphetamine tablet if you're still feeling drowsy."

Bell shakes her head and gets up from her seat.

: Alright, but I'm not going to end up taking it anyway.

She extends her palm out for the tablet, though she's already scanning the room for a trash can to put the cup in.

Walter mentally notes the pause after her previously saying there was short time for introductions

"It's taken more than a fair share- You don't know who I am do you? I've given you my name and you're still acting oddly friendly."

"Just curious about the matter. It's just that the Shikra has gotten quite a bit of attention over here among IZAF pilots.

Say, are there any Sols on that 'fair share' of kills you have?"

"Just curious about the matter. It's just that the Shikra has gotten quite a bit of attention over here among IZAF pilots.

Say, are there any Sols on that 'fair share' of kills you have?"

Walter's eyes narrow again trying to figure out what Ajka is after now

"Why would do you care about that plane and not a Hyperion or a Nosferatu. Normally I'd gloat, but do you think it's wise I do that here?"

Ash places the foil capsule squarely in Bell's palm.

"Gotta be honest, I almost jumped out of my seat when I saw your hypnic jerk back there. Can't be falling asleep behind the stick now," Ash nags with a soft chuckle. He notices Bell scanning the room and instinctively tries following her eyes, but doesn't figure out what she's searching for.

"You... You don't seem all that bitter about this."

Walter's eyes narrow again trying to figure out what Ajka is after now

"Why would do you care about that plane and not a Hyperion or a Nosferatu. Normally I'd gloat, but do you think it's wise I do that here?"
"Like I said, just curious," says Ajka, with a sarcastic tone.

"You wouldn't happen to know of any video involving you and a Sol, would you?"

"Like I said, just curious," says Ajka, with a sarcastic tone.

"You wouldn't happen to know of any video involving you and a Sol, would you?"
"Again, do you think that it is wise I answer that question?"