ABS FIESTA REDUX

Poll

period race

Author Topic: ABS FIESTA REDUX  (Read 1232127 times)

*Tippy waiting intensifies*

"Again, do you think that it is wise I answer that question?" 
"I think it would be wise for you to be truthful."

"I think you missed what I meant. I won't lie to you either but I'm not answering you for that pilots sake."

Walter looks at Tippy, bristling with impaitence and almost twitching

"I don't know your motive, but you said you had short time for introductions. You can try talking to me again when youre not after something from me."

he motions his hand towards Tippy, in an attempt to end the conversation between himself and Ajka before he confirms anything. 

Bell pockets the tablet as she gives a thoughtless reply.

: It's kind of hard to be when you're just looking for a trash can.

She heads over to the nearest trash bin that she could spot and drops the paper cup in it.

Ash roosters an eyebrow in confusion before uttering an oh as he watches his former commander dispose the cup.

"... I see. Uh, sorry if that was a really sudden change in topic. I guess I'm not as awake as I thought."

Figuring there isn't much else to say, Ash decides to let the conversation drop and sits back down.
« Last Edit: May 11, 2018, 11:59:39 PM by NoZoner »

"I think you missed what I meant. I won't lie to you either but I'm not answering you for that pilots sake."

Walter looks at Tippy, bristling with impaitence and almost twitching

"I don't know your motive, but you said you had short time for introductions. You can try talking to me again when youre not after something from me."

he motions his hand towards Tippy, in an attempt to end the conversation between himself and Ajka before he confirms anything. 

Ajka glares at Walt, before turning to Tippy.

"Hello. I'm Captain Gerowitz, FTGR. I've been transferred to your auxillary unit."
« Last Edit: May 11, 2018, 09:21:24 PM by ZombiLoin »

Tippy extends a giant hand to shake, smiling biggly in a huge manner

"Its a pleasure to meet you! Did you transfer from another unit?"

Tippy extends a giant hand to shake, smiling biggly in a huge manner

"Its a pleasure to meet you! Did you transfer from another unit?"

She grasps Tippy's hand and gives it a shake.

"Yes. I transferred in from a ground attack squadron."

She grasps Tippy's hand and gives it a shake.

"Yes. I transferred in from a ground attack squadron."

"I hope you won't miss it much, you're with us now!" Tippy says chuckling.

"What do you fly?"

"I hope you won't miss it much, you're with us now!" Tippy says chuckling.

"What do you fly?"
"Tukreb."

Walter leans into Virvel's side and talks to her in a low voice, as to avoid Ajka from hearing his conversation.

"Thank you for not saying anything. I could easily stuff her into a suitcase but I'd prefer that I'm not jumped by a bunch of Goths later when I can't defend myself."

"Tukreb."
"A good plane. It can be missing a few chunks and still fly... how long have you been flying?"

Bell just shrugs and walks off to see who Walt and Tippy were talking to.

: Who's this?

"[None taken. I'd say something about propaganda, but I'd certainly sound like a hypocrite.]"

Markus notices Paladius approaching, and taps the cadet with the camera on the shoulder.

"[Uh, hate to ruin the moment, but...]"
: [Why do you have your camera out again, Joachim?]
: [I, uh...]
: [It's not his fault, I asked him to get a picture of me with the guy from the news report.]

Paladius looks at Markus. He isn't impressed.

Walter leans into Virvel's side and talks to her in a low voice, as to avoid Ajka from hearing his conversation.

"Thank you for not saying anything. I could easily stuff her into a suitcase but I'd prefer that I'm not jumped by a bunch of Goths later when I can't defend myself."
Virvel replies, keeping her voice down too.
: Yeah no problem dude, you handled it like a pro, not suspicious at all.

"[Did we do something wrong? I don't-]"

Markus takes a look around at his surroundings before going further.

"[Oh. Uh, right, won't happen again.]"
« Last Edit: May 12, 2018, 05:32:03 PM by Gojira »