Author Topic: Best Friend Died  (Read 4940 times)

damn dude
wtf is with 2015 and death
:(

thought she'd at least make it another month, since pi day is her birthday
Dang. She had an awesome birthday too.

Sucks man. My condolences. :(

I'm so sorry you had to go through this. I hope you won't have to lose someone this close to you again anytime soon.

it was Self Delete, I was the first one to find out because I went looking
I was a bit worried when she wanted to be alone Thursday night because stuff was happening, and should've checked Friday morning but I fell asleep
finally went Saturday morning and looked in her window to see what had happened

Man that's just horrible. I'm so sorry.

Someone at one of my previous churches committed Self Delete by gunshot. The church was small and he was the only other regular person in Sunday School with me, so I was very familiar with him as was everyone else at the church. His family was completely devastated, his mother lapsed into depression, and his sister had to go live in North Carolina. It was very sudden too. At the age of just 19, he owned a mowing business, had a house, and a beautifully restored Nova SS, so it wasn't like his life wasn't wonderful. I think everyone just came to the conclusion that his girlfriend dumped him and it was a spur of the moment decision. But in doing so, he harmed many people and ruined all the potential that he had in life. I remember going to Forest Park in St Louis to go longboarding with him once.

I'm not directing any of this to your friend btw. Just sharing a story and my thoughts on it. I don't know what your friend's situation was, although I don't support Self Delete under any circumstance.

it's a bit similar, it wasn't really a sudden breakup, but a drawn out one

she's wanted to be alone a few times before, but we made her stay with people first before letting her go to sleep and what not
this time she just went straight there and we didn't think much of it at the time

Sorry to hear. Some student in my school died recently too, something about a stroke.

damn dude
wtf is with 2015 and death
:(
People die every day, every hour, every minute. People are also born every hour, every minute.  Sadly we just notice those people. 2015 just happens to be the year celebrities of people close to us.

im sorry to here this op, I've had a similar case where a guy should've been alive today and he's not because I didn't see the warnings.

« Last Edit: March 05, 2015, 05:20:43 PM by Xhozer »

sucks brown town when it happens op, /ifeelyourloss

im sorry to here this op, I've had a similar case where a guy should've been alive today and he's not because I didn't see the warnings.

the closest I've had to this before is probably when I accidentally broke somebody's fingers by showing them a knot
the rope went taught while they were pulling it with their hand in the knot, and it closed on their hand

just have to try and live with my dumbassery I guess

This hurts to read...

I'm sorry for your loss...looking in that window must have been the worst thing ever.

Everything's fun and games until reality decides to remind you it's still there. :(

that's better, changed my picture to the one she picked out for my phone
not sure why everybody complains about the forums not updating avatars

the cat just reminds me so much of her

this is true.this is less so.
There's not always a reason why. Sometimes we're just depressed. We know we shouldn't be, we know we have at least a decent life, and yet, we're still dreary. My school system mixed their messages whenever they talked about depression, always linking it to drugs and alcohol and love (by giving examples "caused by" drugs and alcohol and love) so everyone just ignored it, and the few who payed a little bit of attention were generally misinformed. Sometimes, there is no reason.

Sorry for you, man. :( The American school system needs to stop being filled with thick bias and assumption, and instead just give direct studies. (They shouldn't just have people walk around saying that it's all drugs alcohol and love. People randomly get depressed as well. :/)

Feel better.