Best Friend Died

Author Topic: Best Friend Died  (Read 4937 times)

if you eat their heart, you gain their courage.

Rest in pepperoni
This sucks man, I don't think I could live anymore if my best friend dies. He's like the only true friend I have.
I feel sorry for your loss.

im assuming it's Self Delete? if so, my condolences. i have way to many friends (including myself) who are depressed all the time, so i can understand the pain.

this sucks, and i hope this NEVER happens to me anytime soon.

the closest thing that's ever happened to me is my father passing away, never knew the guy though since he moved out when i was too young to remember him.

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=187787.0

I know how hard it is to lose a best friend. Today is the three year anniversary of mine's death. It's sad but you never really stop thinking of them as a best friend. I hope you're doing okay.

that's horrible, I'm so sorry

You got all my respect, be strong ducky.

I'm sorry to hear that man. Stay strong.

2015 is the year of death wtf.

A couple years ago, I found out that one of my friends from 2nd grade (his mom went to school with my mom) got his license. He went out for a drive in his grandmother's minivan with some friends. While going into a corner, he lost control, crashed into a tree, the minivan exploded into flames, and he was killed. Both of his friends were seriously hurt so their families sued the grandmother.

he was killed. Both of his friends were seriously hurt so their families sued the grandmother.
Because he did that on purpose.
What is wrong with these parents?

Wait, was it Self Delete? That really does suck, dude.

Wait, was it Self Delete? That really does suck, dude.

A quick search for "Drexel" reveals the first result as "Drexel University freshman from Moorestown found dead in dorm room." Now there's really only two ways to die inside a dorm room: self-inflicted death or murder. Clicking on the article confirms foul play is not suspected, which means either she killed herself or she died in some fantastic way that told police it wasn't a murder or it was an obvious Self Delete. Combined with OP saying she's been depressed, I'm going to use inductive reasoning to say it's almost definitely a Self Delete.