Author Topic: Nice job lying about age trollboat  (Read 14610 times)

tbh i'm just going along with it to see what happens. i'm probably being baited to epic proportions but i still smell bullstuff so i'm not going in unarmed.
always prepare for anything on this website :^)

people are probably still going to call me a handicap for "grabbing the bait" but whatever. it's now proven that he seems either be incapable of honesty or has a fondness for conducting pointless social experiments.

Badspot is the dictator. He points his finger at a user's avatar and says ban. When his jury/judge/witnesses/victims can't solve a problem on their own, he steps in.
badspot also runs banned user deathcamps!

did you know he drinks wine out of the skulls of his enemies too?

i knew it was a problem user posting this bullstuff
I'm a problem user?

I'm a problem user?

you're on your third alt and are generally disliked among the community
so yes

you're on your third alt and are generally disliked among the community
so yes
Ive had more users say they like me or don't mind me than say they dislike me. And last time I checked a problem user was a user who would constantly go around trying to cause problems.

Ive had more users say they like me or don't mind me than say they dislike me. And last time I checked a problem user was a user who would constantly go around trying to cause problems.

Make a poll in your alt topic. One option being Like/No Opinion, the other Dislike.

Make a poll in your alt topic. One option being Like/No Opinion, the other Dislike.
The problem being is I bet the users who hate me with a vengeance would make a bunch of late just to vote. Which is where the problem arises.

We can discuss wether I am a problem user or not somewhere and someplace else but we are supposed to be talking about trollboat's lying.

lol and here you are causing problems
log out pls

lol and here you are causing problems
log out pls
Key word being "trying". I'm sorry I have a different opinion and I'm not offended by harmless stuff. How am I supposed to know that would trigger you?

sry for making you all bitch and whine at eachother

what an apology

the master plaaaan

why yes, because you just said sorry we can all forgive you for being a stuffty person. definitely.

mine was better
not really, your damage you couldn't control
trollboat just lied about his age on some internet forum and executed "le master plan apology"