84 (73%)
Bath
4 (3.5%)
Cat servants lick me clean
19 (16.5%)
whats a "bathe"
8 (7%)

Total Members Voted: 115

Author Topic: How do you bathe, forums?  (Read 2523 times)

i pour acid on myself to clean.
burns like hell, but it gives that "oh god what the forget" look as they ask me what did i do to get all handsome.

in the blood of my enemies

fill bathtup with ice-cold water
pour in the oatmeal and soap
don't remove clothes, being naked is a crime
clean self with razor, being careful not to cut myself

my body is as clean as physically possible, I am devoid of foreign contaminants

fill bathtup with ice-cold water
pour in the oatmeal and soap
clean self with razor, being careful not to cut myself

my body is as clean as physically possible, I am devoid of foreign contaminants

Take a shower with lukewarm water.
Takes about 30 minutes, including drying.

Drying is the worst part because it's so loving cold afterward and I have longish hair and fffffffff

woah woah woah
are you Christian or something?
also I shower

My routine consists of worrying about whether or not I can get in the shower, because I have seven family members and they always come first when it comes down to who gets to use the hot water or not, plus the washing machine or the dishwasher may or may not be running and I don't want to shower when ice cubes are practically forcing their way through the showerhead.

So...

I usually walk upstairs or try to listen through the ceiling (my room is in the basement). If I hear something that sounds like water running, I don't get in. If it is after 7:30pm, I don't get in either (8:00-10:00 is when my family members shower, and if I get in during those times they will come running down the stairs and nearly crash the bathroom door down to tell me to get out). You see, the planets have to align perfectly. I need appliances that use hot water to either not be in use or on a setting that only uses cold water. Next, I try to hunt down my sisters one by one. If they have wet hair, they've already been in the shower and I'm likely okay to get myself done. Even better is when no one is home, because then I can use however much hot water as I want in however much time that I want.

If all the variables line up perfectly, then I will go back to my bedroom and start collecting my things. I can't forget anything, because I share a bedroom with my brother so I can't return while missing clothing. I grab a t-shirt, sweats, and underwear from a laundry basket in my room (I'm a lazy slob who doesn't put his clothes away, -5 points for it) and turn around to go to my bathroom. I will lay them down anywhere that suits my fancy, which may be the towel rack, the counter, the toilet lid, or even the floor. I turn on the water and make sure the temperature dial is in the perfect location (my brother always turns it to cold when he uses my shower). I get undressed and just leave my clothes on the floor and get in. My thought process gibberish begins in about three minutes once the steam gets high, so I usually apply my shampoo/body wash stuff pretty quickly. I then stand in the warm water until my mind reaches halftime and use my face wash. When I rinse that off, my mind goes into Round 2. Once that's done, I grab my body wash again and put more on my arm pits to make sure got them well the first time. Then I shut off the water.

When I get out, I try to find one of my towels that isn't wet. If I'm feeling like a particularly responsible person, I may actually pick up my wet towels and take them to my hamper when I'm done. Once I'm dry (doesn't take long with such short hair), I put my clothes on. I may go to the bathroom since the running water encourages my bladder to loosen up. I put on some deodorant and leave the bathroom, dropping my clothes in my hamper that is in my bedroom closet.

i start with spreading my starfish

woah woah woah
are you Christian or something?
also I shower
Christians don't shower with their clothes on

wearing a fedora and breaking the tiles with my katana

the water comes towards me

Yes

I turn on my water and wait for it to get hot.
I switch to the shower head.
I get my hair wet and put shampoo in it, which I scrub around.
I rinse it out and put in conditioner, which I get in the roots.
I let it sit and put soap on a washcloth, where i scrub myself (armpits, etc)
I wash off the soap and rinse the conditioner out of my hair.
I turn off the water and shake some of the water out of my hair.
I grab my towel and mostly dry off in the shower.
When I'm only a little bit damp I get out and dry my remaining self off.
Then I put on some clothes.

dooble, that's a loofah
Don't you mean bacteria infested lady-sponge