Chewer's Real Life: the worst RP server ever

Author Topic: Chewer's Real Life: the worst RP server ever  (Read 8844 times)

Sorry if someone already said this, but wasn't chewer the "clean and green car wash" server in KawaiiPiranha's stream?

I asked chewer a question today, because I wanted to learn how to play. I asked if I could take a car from somewhere. He permabanned me with the message 'no.'

No weed for him.

Sorry if someone already said this, but wasn't chewer the "clean and green car wash" server in KawaiiPiranha's stream?
Probably.

Chewer's server has a good bit of history behind it (Taco attempting to dox Zoey and relaying through another user comes to mind), and chewer and sugar are seemingly oblivious to it. It's legitimately fun when the fun people join and start doing some funny stuff, ranging from jofy's Quick-Abort™ Clinic to csp's now cleared Ferguson Big Burg stand to chewer's car wash itself, people have done some great stuff despite the limitations and the difficult to handle Chewer and Sugar.

Also, the admin password isn't either of the two usual passwords atm.

Probably.

Chewer's server has a good bit of history behind it (Taco attempting to dox Zoey and relaying through another user comes to mind), and chewer and sugar are seemingly oblivious to it. It's legitimately fun when the fun people join and start doing some funny stuff, ranging from jofy's Quick-Abort™ Clinic to csp's now cleared Ferguson Big Burg stand to chewer's car wash itself, people have done some great stuff despite the limitations and the difficult to handle Chewer and Sugar.

Also, the admin password isn't either of the two usual passwords atm.

A server that depends on chance won't turn out good. Chewer's server would be much better if Sugar got removed from the server and it would be much better if the host doesn't act down syndrome. We aren't talking about the server dynamics here, we are talking about removing a problem user that is destroying the fun for everybody else which is the point of a drama. The massive problem here is that there is no evidence the OP can provide us.

/support.

I went into the server and felt the random need to guess the admin password "admin" and I got it right and he perma banned me

/support.

I went into the server and felt the random need to guess the admin password "admin" and I got it right and he perma banned me

why would you support because of something you did wrong

Chewer hangs out with the handicapped eleven year old squadron.

Look at this stuff. I got banned by one of his friends for cursing and caps lock and when you loving join there's no rules. Also that forgeter "Mobi" was caps locking as well.

It's like they see the option to ban people and just because it's there they loving use it.

Also I got no warning at all.

Look at this stuff. I got banned by one of his friends for cursing and caps lock and when you loving join there's no rules. Also that forgeter "Mobi" was caps locking as well.

It's like they see the option to ban people and just because it's there they loving use it.

All I see is you being a complete twat and suffering the repercussions.

1. The second picture said that cursing is against the rules, the host said it
2. You should know that talking in all caps is not a good idea
3. If you talk in caps and curse in caps, I would expect a ban
4. Sounds like you were trolling

1. The second picture said that cursing is against the rules, the host said it - Then he banned me. He never gave me a warning. Also the host wasn't chew it was some other kid.
2. You should know that talking in all caps is not a good idea - I SHOULD know. Sorry but I don't.
3. If you talk in caps and curse in caps, I would expect a ban - Why should I expect a ban? A good server has /rules to inform players about them so they don't have an excuse when they get banned. I should expect /rules to be applied.
4. Sounds like you were trolling - I wasn't.

Also, "All I see is you being a complete twat and suffering the repercussions."

I bet you toss that word "repercussions" around a lot. You stated it as if I stated "suck my loving richard you friends" to them. I simply greeted them in a peculiar way.

I bet you toss that word "repercussions" around a lot. You stated it as if I stated "suck my loving richard you friends" to them. I simply greeted them in a peculiar way.

Saying hey gentlemen, a glorious day to all of you or speaking in belgian is a peculiar way to greet

saying you like sucking richards and insulting everyone when you spawn is being a twat.

also no i dont really use it alot, where did that evn come from

A server that depends on chance won't turn out good. Chewer's server would be much better if Sugar got removed from the server and it would be much better if the host doesn't act down syndrome. We aren't talking about the server dynamics here, we are talking about removing a problem user that is destroying the fun for everybody else which is the point of a drama. The massive problem here is that there is no evidence the OP can provide us.
chewer and sugar are friends, i would rather have 1 friend in my server then a bunch of random people i don't even know

I didn't say that but ok

Well, it was his server. He evidently has a "Brother" monitoring it, maybe that was him... Other than that.
can confirm, I've seen him multiclient before, but both clients were moving like regular players at once

I just looked at the server list and saw his rp and guess what he named it?

"Chewer's real life no blockheads"

Lawsuit?